Cerrone/Medeiros interesting fight

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
At first glance Yancy is on a roll, and Cerrone's on a losing streak. But Cowboy finally took 4 months off after a fight, and now claims to be coming back better than ever.

Both guys seem to be mentally tuned in for this fight, who is convincing you more?

American Badass Cerrone. Keep rollin' rollin' rollin'...

Both chinny chin chins both weak to the body
Should be interesting

Christ, I like both fighters but I hope Cerrone can get back on the winning track and head back to 155 after this.

War Cowboy.

Both chinny chin chins both weak to the body
Should be interesting
Yup, that combined with the fact that they're both capable finishers makes it an almost certain just bleed classic.

Should be a war.

Both dudes are Just Bleed warriors.

Cowboy really needs this win. He's 0-3 in his last three fights.

But Yancy is a live dawg. SUPER tough guy.

Honestly I'm shocked Vegas has cowboy as the favorite I get more people put money on him, but with the skid and yancy on a roll I figured he would be favored. I guess it is pretty damn close to a pick em

Yeah it's a sick JBG fight will be pleased with. And for an FS1 card we're treated to an above average card. Gonna be a dope birthday for me watching Alves back in there, with my boys Vick & Black Beast throwing down.

O and pretty boy Sage getting a good opponent. Let's get it tomorrow night! :)

Cerrone only took off 4 months because his nose was rearranged
giphy.gif

4 months off isn't always a good thing. He's been working on Hollywood shit. I hope he gets back to top form, but I'm doubtful

Yup, that combined with the fact that they're both capable finishers makes it an almost certain just bleed classic.

Which almost certainly guarantees a boring decision

... can't see it though

Yancy is on a roll against sub par competition.

Pretty excited for this fight and a long term Cerrone fan.

Here's to hoping he takes it but I will be happy with a good scrap regardless.

Back