Mark Hunt's last 3 fights

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It was a news yesterday on sherdog, that he wants 3 more fights. ok, people tell him to retire, but against whom would you like to see him?

For me,
Andrei Arlovski
Shogun (HW) - just for the fans
Chuck Lidell (HW) - CTE's fight

Andrei Arlovski would be a good fight
Maybe a Werdum rematch if Werdum were to lose his next fight?
Is Josh Barnett done with the UFC? That would be a good fight too

Shogun or Lidell doesn't interest me at all, both are obvious LHW who would get knocked out by Mark pretty easily I think, he still has a good chin and massive power in his hands, prime heavyweights might absorb a shot like that (like Blaydes did) but Shogun or Chuck? No chance

I predict 3 deaths if that shit were to ever happen. All within the first cpl of minutes. I wouldn’t want to see any of those fights, tbh.

Why people wanna Shogun dead?

Hunt x Rumble would be nice!

People think he's garbage. He isn't. He just shouldn't be matched up against wrestlers.

I'd like him against
Lewis 2
Ngannou

because he has an extremely decent chance vs both of them and could leave in a honorable fashion. if he'd fight cans like Arlovski it's just disrespectful

Brock Rematch
Big Nog outta retirement
Sean McCorkle rematch for the fans

3 fights huh!!! So, 750,000$ a fight we're talking 2+ mill here plus that Reebawk Money. Hunt's quite set for his retirement. Earn while you can Hunto.

What a stupid thread lol.

Two Light Heavyweights will go up and fight 300lb Mark Hunt?

One of which is 48 and hasn't fought in almost 8 years.

Ch-yeahhh right!

He should fight Ngannou next.

He said after his fights he’s leaving the UFC and fighting in Japan most likely.

Hunt always gets destroyed when he fights guys in lower weight classes. He needs to stay away from Shogun and Chuck.

Back