If Jones is proved innocent........

They fight for the unified HW and LHW belts later this year. Then Jones becomes the undisputed GOAT

Last edited:
No. Tainted supplement or not, he still had a PED in his system during the fight so it is still a no contests.

I wonder what Bones is up to right now...

I bet he's having way more fun than I am!

He's already been proven guilty. What they're determining is his degree of fault.

As for the belt, it stays with DC. Jones had a banned substance in his system during competition. That's an indisputably proven fact and it's an infraction that invalidates the fight regardless of intent.

its unlikely he would be found "innocent"

not totally anyway, so would more than likely be a "1 year ban including time served" and could fight again in like 5 months

If Jones is proved innocent, we will know that every available power within and outside the UFC made this happen, USADA be damned.

Anyone saying no one is stupid enough to do what Bones did, just isnt paying attention to all the dumb shit he has done.

You're on sherdog so you're 6'4" 225lbs ripped pulling 10s while posting, doesn't get better than that.

stripper_zpsfa311f2b.gif

It means he’s next for a title shot...
There’s no way they’ll just give him the belt

The way USADA sees it, even if you absolutely didn't personally took it, knew it was tainted, you still failed a test and you will be punished, you should have knew better and not take unofficial products that USADA list on their website. Something that will never change even if he is innocent is DC getting finished and the outcome being a no contest

It doesn't matter if he has a belt or not. The whole world knows he's the GOAT, and the true 205 Champion.

If they try to say otherwise, they're just trying to lie to themselves.

Jones is getting caught because Grigory got caught. Conspiracy. It's all a conspiracy I tell ya.

In all reality, there is no way Jon is proved innocent. The question isnt guilt or innocence, its intent. If they can't prove intent then they will probably be lenient again.

But one thing is an indisputable fact, jon is a victim of nothing--everything is a result of his own bad choices.

But one thing is an indisputable fact, jon is a victim of nothing--everything is a result of his own bad choices.

No, not really. While I don't believe in the "tainted supplements" excuse, it IS possible that he used tainted supplements, and Jones being a fuck up and guilty of doing despicaple things for sure doesn't make him guilty in each and every charge.

That would mean you two are the people who are having the least fun on this planet.

It doesn't matter if he has a belt or not. The whole world knows he's the GOAT, and the true 205 Champion.

If they try to say otherwise, they're just trying to lie to themselves.
He's the best fighter at that weight class there's no disputing that, but champions hold titles and he can't seem to do that any more.

Back