37 Palestinians and counting dead, 1600 injured bc of Israel

This thread just shows how fucked the west is lol

Not one person cares about Palestine

Not one person cares abt anyone in the middle east outside of Israel

You guys dont realize Israel runs congress, runs the media and has conditioned and brainwashed you stupid america sheep

I don't give a fuck about Palestinians or the Red Sea Pedestrians. Just let 'em bang, bro. The West should restrict itself to selling weapons to both sides.

A friendly suggestion to all the "peaceful" demonstrators, don't try to force your way into a sovereign nation's area, while at the same time being financed and supported by a terrorist organization (Hamas). Hamas has promised to pay $1000 to everyone that make their way pass the border.
where did you get that from? Not saying it's not true, just sounds like something you might find on an agenda website from experience.

What a travesty. Can't imagine the deal going down.

Egypt contorls the boarder on Israeli's behalf, but keep up the misleading zionist narrative.

Wtf are you on about?
there are no Israeli soldiers at that crossing and the problems hamas has with egypt are because(surprise surprise) their operatives took part in attacking the Egyptian army in sinay.

Sure, this is also Israel's fault, i forget

One theory is that the selective outrage betrays an underlying bias against jews.

I dont know you well so i wont accuse you of that.
There is also a theory that people make accusations of anti-Semitism as a way to silence critics of Israel.

I don't know you well so i wont accuse you of that.

But its out there. And this does not mean that criticizing israel automatically makes you an anti semite. but if you are not up in arms about atrocities elsewhere, then it becomes a fair question. Not knowing you, its unfair to make an assumption.

For me, id like to know more facts about these deaths. What was each of the palestinians doing when shot and would non lethal force have worked?

I will say that if you throw a molotov cocktail at someone you are using lethal force. At the very same time, my instinct is that israel could have done more here before using lethal force.

The whole thing is fucked, and if you think either of the israelis or palestinians are free from blame you should reconsider.
I believe there is blame on both sides. But one side is more powerful than the other in every sense and it is the one who is using the most force. You cannot deny that Israel is occupying land, demolishing homes and giving 20 year of prison to anyone who dares defend his home.

Wtf are you on about?
there are no Israeli soldiers at that crossing and the problems hamas has with egypt are because(surprise surprise) their operatives took part in attacking the Egyptian army in sinay.

You implied the pali-egypt border was open b/c no israeli guarded it. You lie, like a good little zionist. Is ther a course at the local Synogogoe or something?

And yes its is israeli's 'fault' as egypt enforces israeli's directions.

There is also a theory that people make accusations of anti-Semitism as a way to silence critics of Israel.

I don't know you well so i wont accuse you of that.

Good, because i already addressed this point and laid blame on israel

I believe there is blame on both sides. But one side is more powerful than the other in every sense and it is the one who is using the most force. You cannot deny that Israel is occupying land, demolishing homes and giving 20 year of prison to anyone who dares defend his home.

I think people like you and i could strike a deal. We disagree on issues, but have enuf common ground and interests to do so.

You implied the pali-egypt border was open b/c no israeli guarded it. You lie, like a good little zionist. Is ther a course at the local Synogogoe or something?

And yes its is israeli's 'fault' as egypt enforces israeli's directions.

Never been to a synagogue , you have a source for those claims or was one not necessarily when you copy from stormfront?

The Palestinians have the ability to negotiate with the Israelis.
The Jews never had the ability to negotiate with the Nazis.

Again, Godwin's Law.

Correct.

The only Nazi comparison that's valid are the Israeli casualties being akin to Nazi military casualties. You occupy a land with your ultra modern army, humiliate its people, install an apartheid government, then cry when they throw stones or fire a shitty rocket at you.

Good, because i already addressed this point and laid blame on israel

I think people like you and i could strike a deal. We disagree on issues, but have enuf common ground and interests to do so.
I also believe that if the power was switched over Palestine would be doing the same to Israel or worse. But of course, this is a hypothetical and has no relevance or effect on anything happening in reality. The reality is that Israel is supposed to be the more advanced society in the region and so on, yet it treats Palestinians worse than animals. What I hate most about this is that one can lose his job and have his reputation and standing in society tarnished by accusations of anti-Semitism. Criticising Saudi Arabia or some other place never results in the level of punishment as when criticising Israel.

I know right. They should put up welcome signs for the jews who steal their land too. Ungreatfjul goy!!! Don't worry- they will learn their place.

if you storm a security fence, you are going to get shot. it's pretty simple

everybody should behave themselves.

Wtf are you on about?

Back in the days, Palestinians even attempted to overthrow the government of Jordan, despite the country welcomed them and their militants. After they were defeated, everybody connected with the PLO got expelled. Later they killed prime minister of Jordan.

In Kuwait, they were also welcomed as refugees, but decided to support the occupation forces of Saddam Hussein, so in the end most of them got expelled from the country.

People care about it bc Israel took all their land. look at the map, they are wiping them off of it.

And 3 of the top 4 for deaths(afganistan, Iraq and Syria) are all because of Israel

The 4th, Mexico, is bc of America. You can blame it on Mexico all you want, but if Americans werent a bunch of crackheads there wouldnt be such a big drug war going on in Mexico

facts
Lost at "facts", especially in regards to #4.

Back in the days, Palestinians even attempted to overthrow the government of Jordan, despite the country welcomed them and their militants. After they were defeated, everybody connected with the PLO got expelled. Later they killed prime minister of Jordan.

In Kuwait, they were also welcomed as refugees, but decided to support the occupation forces of Saddam Hussein, so in the end most of them got expelled from the country.
Therefore, Israel is of its crimes against Palestinians, right? It also justifies Israel in treating Palestinians worse than animals, shooting them if it feels like it and imprisoning young and old for 20 years for throwing a rock in self defence?

Back