37 Palestinians and counting dead, 1600 injured bc of Israel

Backtracking already i see, you specifically said settlements.

There are 2million palestinians living in Israel as equal citizens.
Gazans never accepted israeli presence a d call for it destruction daily. Before the wall there were suicide bombings every week in Israel. Maybe if one day they'll learn to repel terror the may be normal co existence.
Military settlement.

Another previously debunked false narrative.

Let's be really, really, really, really, really... really clear here.

Iran, beyond the propaganda and how badly our schools suck, does not and never has wanted to exterminate the Jews. This is about the most disgusting of lies imaginable and the fact that Bloomberg makes this 'real' news is pitiful as well.

The Jews of Iran, while being cut down for decades through unimaginable incentives to immigrate to Israel is growing yet again.

As of a couple years ago:
Iran's Jews on life inside Israel's 'enemy state': 'We feel secure and happy'

Despite its often turbulent dealings with Israel, Iran has one of the world's largest and longest-established Jewish communities - and it's growing. Kim Sengupta reports from Tehran on their intriguing relationship with the country's establishment

There are around 60 synagogues across Iran – six of them in Tehran – for a population that numbers between 10,000 and 20,000. Community members may be quick to state they are not Zionists, but there is pride in the purity of the stock and the fact that it is growing....

"The fact is, Iran is a place where Jews feel secure and we are happy to be here," he says. "We are proud to be Iranian. I know this doesn't follow the Zionist script, but this is the reality."...

We need to show visitors we are Jews; we need to meet the expectations of the foreigners about our Jewishness."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-state-we-feel-secure-and-happy-a6934931.html

That number today is approaching 30,000. This is according to a Jewish member of the Iranian parliament.

Let that sink in and listen for yourself starting at around 5:10 in the following short documentary. You have to watch this as Jews talk about the freedom to practice their religion in Iran, how synagogues in Europe need protection, but not in Iran and so much more.

I doubt a population that small is sustainable. If we check on a generational basis, I'll bet that the population is decreasing. Just as Egypt's Jews are practically nonexistent, so shall inevitably be Iran's Jews.

Military settlement.
Oh we're just inventing words now?

I repeat, the gazans have a free border with Egypt! Not controlled by Israel!

I don't understand how blind can you be in this issue. Israel has evicted all of its settlements from the strip, the thing that all the world claims is the obstacle to peace, and all it got in return is a bigger radicalization, hamas instead of plo and bombings on its cities.

HAMAS got exactly the bloody monday they wanted and Bibi played his part in the play perfectly.

Radicals are more than happy to exploit unarmed civilians if the other side is retarded enough to shoot them while the cameras are rolling.

Fixed.

And I repeat:
They have their enemies literally caged in behind a wall that freakin shoots at them.

Picture a million and half people locked in a concentration camp. Picture your captors bombing you as you sleep while locked in this camp. Geez, Hitler never even did that shit!

Fixed.

And I repeat:
They have their enemies literally caged in behind a wall that freakin shoots at them.

Picture a million and half people locked in a concentration camp. Picture your captors bombing you as you sleep while locked in this camp. Geez, Hitler never even did that shit!
The Palestinians have the ability to negotiate with the Israelis.
The Jews never had the ability to negotiate with the Nazis.

Again, Godwin's Law.

This topic is about Palestine not about all the countries that have suffered like Palestine. Why mention other countries that have suffered like Palestine? Does this absolve Israel of its crimes? Does it make the suffering of the Palestinians diminish?

You can't reply because you are too dumb and full of hate.

One theory is that the selective outrage betrays an underlying bias against jews.

I dont know you well so i wont accuse you of that.

But its out there. And this does not mean that criticizing israel automatically makes you an anti semite. but if you are not up in arms about atrocities elsewhere, then it becomes a fair question. Not knowing you, its unfair to make an assumption.

For me, id like to know more facts about these deaths. What was each of the palestinians doing when shot and would non lethal force have worked?

I will say that if you throw a molotov cocktail at someone you are using lethal force. At the very same time, my instinct is that israel could have done more here before using lethal force.

The whole thing is fucked, and if you think either of the israelis or palestinians are free from blame you should reconsider.

this is what happens when you try to violently breach a military blockade. is normal

Short of the Arab world allowing for the zionist ambition of a greater Israel (Eretz Israel) to play out, what else is there?

For almost every Arab League member, Iran and its proxies are the main problem in the Middle East, just like for Israel.

Hamas wants these pictures, Hamas wants these 'martyrs'.

I am against Trump's decisions, both on Jerusalem and the Iran deal. I
think they are foolish and dangerous. I also think Israel's settlements make peace nigh impossible. But you cannot blame Israel for what happened today.

Hamas wants these pictures, Hamas wants these 'martyrs'.

I am against Trump's decisions, both on Jerusalem and the Iran deal. I
think they are foolish and dangerous. I also think Israel's settlements make peace nigh impossible. But you cannot blame Israel for what happened today.
Israel is in a no win situation with regards to these protests. They can't allow a wave of Palestinians to force their way through the border, but also don't want to use lethal force as it looks really bad.

Fixed.

And I repeat:

I see that even a basic google search is too mich for you.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafah_Border_Crossing?wprov=sfla1

Yeah when you'll show me instances of jews bombing german cities and sending suicide bombers onto german buses maybe your retarded comparison will count for something.

Another previously debunked false narrative.

Let's be really, really, really, really, really... really clear here.

Iran, beyond the propaganda and how badly our schools suck, does not and never has wanted to exterminate the Jews. This is about the most disgusting of lies imaginable and the fact that Bloomberg makes this 'real' news is pitiful as well.

The Jews of Iran, while being cut down for decades through unimaginable incentives to immigrate to Israel is growing yet again.

As of a couple years ago:
Iran's Jews on life inside Israel's 'enemy state': 'We feel secure and happy'

Despite its often turbulent dealings with Israel, Iran has one of the world's largest and longest-established Jewish communities - and it's growing. Kim Sengupta reports from Tehran on their intriguing relationship with the country's establishment

There are around 60 synagogues across Iran – six of them in Tehran – for a population that numbers between 10,000 and 20,000. Community members may be quick to state they are not Zionists, but there is pride in the purity of the stock and the fact that it is growing....

"The fact is, Iran is a place where Jews feel secure and we are happy to be here," he says. "We are proud to be Iranian. I know this doesn't follow the Zionist script, but this is the reality."...

We need to show visitors we are Jews; we need to meet the expectations of the foreigners about our Jewishness."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-state-we-feel-secure-and-happy-a6934931.html

That number today is approaching 30,000. This is according to a Jewish member of the Iranian parliament.

Let that sink in and listen for yourself starting at around 5:10 in the following short documentary. You have to watch this as Jews talk about the freedom to practice their religion in Iran, how synagogues in Europe need protection, but not in Iran and so much more.

More than 1.5 million Arabs are living peacefully in Israel.

Look at this beautiful Arab city 10 km west of Jerusalem. No problems and no walls needed.

640px-Abu_Ghosh.jpg

Perhaps because of the history of feuding with the Arabs around us we allied ourselves with the Jews...against the British. We did not join the Arabs from the other villages bombarding Jewish vehicles in 1947. The Palmach fought many villages around us. But there was an order to leave us alone. The other Arabs never thought there would be a Jewish government here...During the first truce of the War of Independence, I was on my way to Ramallah to see my father and uncles, and I was captured by Jordanian soldiers. They accused me of being a traitor and tortured me for six days.

Abu Ghosh mayor Salim Jaber

This thread just shows how fucked the west is lol

Not one person cares about Palestine

Not one person cares abt anyone in the middle east outside of Israel

You guys dont realize Israel runs congress, runs the media and has conditioned and brainwashed you stupid america sheep

"Any hint of anti-Semitism and this thread is gone"

Oh we're just inventing words now?

I don't understand how blind can you be in this issue. Israel has evicted all of its settlements from the strip, the thing that all the world claims is the obstacle to peace, and all it got in return is a bigger radicalization, hamas instead of plo and bombings on its cities.

Egypt contorls the boarder on Israeli's behalf, but keep up the misleading zionist narrative.

those poor people storming a security fence.

<DCrying>

I know right. They should put up welcome signs for the jews who steal their land too. Ungreatfjul goy!!! Don't worry- they will learn their place.

Back