37 Palestinians and counting dead, 1600 injured bc of Israel

innocent protesters killed and injured in the thousands in Gaza

When is America going to realize they are nothing more than Israels bitch in the middle east and take them out.

Israel is evil. Israel needs to be stopped!!!

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/gaza-protest-latest-updates-180406092506561.html

A friendly suggestion, stop stealing other peoples land and maybe they will stop trying to kill you

so which is it? innocent or murderous?

I saw it in a tweet. I can't find it now but it, basically, goes like this: "My neighbors pissed me off today. So, i threw a molotov cocktail through his kitchen window, blew up his car and told him I want his children to die by my hand. You, know.....I protested"

With regards to terrority, the Clinton Paramters called for: for sake of ease I copied wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Clinton_Parameters

The Clinton Parameters proposed a Palestinian state comprising between 94–96% of the West Bank and the entire Gaza Strip. Israel would annex the remaining land, which would include Israel settlements, containing 80% of the settler population, mainly in major settlement blocs. Israel would cede 1–3% of land to the Palestinians in land swaps to compensate for the annexations. The Palestinian state would have to be contiguous, and annexed areas along with the number of Palestinians affected would be as minimized as possible.
I’m interested in @abiG ‘s response to this.

Last edited:
So you are siding with the Palestinians on this one.

Line drawn pick your side so there can be one winner and one loser after battle.

Actually no, I am a realist. I have scummed t o the historical forces of zionism. Agruing against Israel's total dominance in the ME is like pissing into the wind.

My issue is that Israel and zionists pretend to give a shit and have drawn this out far too long, made far too many people suffer.

I'm sure the Saudi's or Iranian's will rush in to rebuild Gaza into a petrol and natural gas fueled paradise any day now.

Or perhaps militarizing Hamas has been easier and more politically fun?

Oh, well what about Lebanon...

Iran has been a client state of Lebanon for a long time and we can clearly not see how Lebanon's civic, social, or overall welfare has been raised rather than further militarizing Hezbollah, taking political power from the people, crushing dissident and plurality, and reminding everyone that while Israel often sucks, the regional neighbors actively blow.

Zionism 101. X would do this or that so Israel is great.

Actually no, I am a realist. I have scummed t o the historical forces of zionism. Agruing against Israel's total dominance in the ME is like pissing into the wind.

My issue is that Israel and zionists pretend to give a shit and have drawn this out far too long, made far too many people suffer.

So you are siding with the Jews, inevitably?

So you are siding with the Jews, inevitably?

Not sure why you're so focused on who I'm siding with, as I really am not siding with either side.

Zionism will win, thus their agents Israel and the Western World should get on with it and take/do what they want.

Not sure why you're so focused on who I'm siding with, as I really am not siding with either side.

Zionism will win, thus their agents Israel and the Western World should get on with it and take/do what they want.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way

As I recall, Israel generously gave back much of the land they conquered during the 6 Day War. What ever happened to, “To the victor go the spoils”?

What did they give back? You'll need to evidence it. Israel and Egypt signed a treaty with Egypt recognising Israel and Getting the Sinai back.

The Hague regulations of 1907 and the Geneva conventions were instituted after massive amounts of warring. Which effectively put an end of the legality of warring for land grabs.

I'm sure the Saudi's or Iranian's will rush in to rebuild Gaza into a petrol and natural gas fueled paradise any day now.

Or perhaps militarizing Hamas has been easier and more politically fun?

Oh, well what about Lebanon...

Iran has been a client state of Lebanon for a long time and we can clearly not see how Lebanon's civic, social, or overall welfare has been raised rather than further militarizing Hezbollah, taking political power from the people, crushing dissident and plurality, and reminding everyone that while Israel often sucks, the regional neighbors actively blow.

This must be a parody lol.

What did they give back? You'll need to evidence it. Israel and Egypt signed a treaty with Egypt recognising Israel and Getting the Sinai back.

The Hague regulations of 1907 and the Geneva conventions were instituted after massive amounts of warring. Which effectively put an end of the legality of warring for land grabs.
“In a pre-emptive attack on Egypt that drew Syria and Jordan into a regional war in 1967, Israel made massive territorial gains capturing the West Bank, Gaza Strip, Golan Heights and the Sinai Peninsula up to the Suez Canal. The principle of land-for-peace that has formed the basis of Arab-Israeli negotiations is based on Israel giving up land won in the 1967 war in return for peace deals recognising Israeli borders and its right to security. The Sinai Peninsula was returned to Egypt as part of the 1979 peace deal with Israel.”

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/...israel_palestinians/maps/html/six_day_war.stm

“In a pre-emptive attack on Egypt that drew Syria and Jordan into a regional war in 1967, Israel made massive territorial gains capturing the West Bank, Gaza Strip, Golan Heights and the Sinai Peninsula up to the Suez Canal. The principle of land-for-peace that has formed the basis of Arab-Israeli negotiations is based on Israel giving up land won in the 1967 war in return for peace deals recognising Israeli borders and its right to security. The Sinai Peninsula was returned to Egypt as part of the 1979 peace deal with Israel.”

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/...israel_palestinians/maps/html/six_day_war.stm

We're talking Palestine though. They never gave up Gaza or the westbank. I already said above about Egypt so no point telling me the same thing in my own post.

We're talking Palestine though. They never gave up Gaza or the westbank. I already said above about Egypt so no point telling me the same thing in my own post.
You quoted me saying that Israel gave up land. I backed it up. Which part has you confused?

You quoted me saying that Israel gave up land. I backed it up. Which part has you confused?

no you said "Israel generously gave back much of the land they conquered during the 6 Day War"

They gave back sinai for concessions, nothing generous. So i'm confused about the " generously gave back much of the land they conquered" when it's all been declared illegal by UN resolution 242.

Apologies if there is a thread on this already.

Just watched on a programme a high-up member of Hamas stating on video that out of the 65 dead at the protests, 50 of them were Hamas members and 10 were regular people.
Also the baby that died from teargas apparently had a congenital heart condition, a hole in the heart. A doctor at the hospital said she almost certainly died because of this.
Why a mother would take a baby to a protest is another thing.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...sters-killed-israel-gaza-were-members-n874906

But they were peaceful Hamas members right?

From what I hear, the 17 doctors killed were isis members.

We gotta mow down unarmed protestors for defence.

Sounds legit. This is like when british massacred protestors in India and then said the crowd was being unruly.

Apologies if there is a thread on this already.

Just watched on a programme a high-up member of Hamas stating on video that out of the 65 dead at the protests, 50 of them were Hamas members and 10 were regular people.
Also the baby that died from teargas apparently had a congenital heart condition, a hole in the heart. A doctor at the hospital said she almost certainly died because of this.
Why a mother would take a baby to a protest is another thing.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...sters-killed-israel-gaza-were-members-n874906

Because sniping an unarmed Hamas isn't like murdering an actual human being in cold blood. What a relief. I can throw my support behind the Zionists again.

Back