Where is Anthony Pettis?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The guy fought in early November, he has no fight booked. Would like to see him fighting Al Iaquinta.

Last edited:
Wasn't he injured in that fight?

Has said that he wants to fight on the Fight Night card in London in March

The guy fought in early November, he has no fight booked. Would like to see him fighting Al Iaquinta.
Where is Anthony Pettis, hiding somewhere hoping he does not get that call saying he been cut, thinking of what excuse he is going to use next time he loses, or maybe trying to look on the bright side in regards to his inevitable demotion to the minor leagues (faillator).

Where is Anthony Pettis, hiding somewhere hoping he does not get that call saying he been cut, thinking of what excuse he is going to use next time he loses, or maybe trying to look on the bright side in regards to his inevitable demotion to the minor leagues (faillator).

did he fuck your mom or something?

Call me nuts, but I still believe in Pettis.

did he fuck your mom or something?
That was rude, but i take shit like this in stride because I know you would not be man enough to say it to my face, funny how you internet dudes really don't who you're talking to, but again its forgivable for that reason alone, cheers.

Iaquinta is fighting Paul Felder.
Pettis just fought at november, there's hundred of fighters who are much more inactive, chill dude.

And the idiots that believed in Pettis hype 3 years ago are still butthurt he lost sometimes? Lol
Not a fan but he will never get cut, he's losing to top guys and doing OK in the process

That was rude, but i take shit like this in stride because I know you would not be man enough to say it to my face, funny how you internet dudes really don't who you're talking to, but again its forgivable for that reason alone, cheers.

From a guy who just talked shit about a professional fighter on the internet. Lol. Cheers indeed.

It was fun to watch Pettis performes but seems very unlikely a come back from him at this point. He's 2, 5 in the last 7. It was 5 years ago the last time he KO'd someone - Cowboy (time flies). His best times are gone but I still watch hoping for a glimpsy of his former self.

Who cares, he’s been garbage since USADA came into play.

I'd say it to your face.

Pettis should fight Michael Johnson at 145. He' too small for 155

Back