ngannou not taking supplements.

nastyElbows also avirgin

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
he said he "never took" supplements.

i was wondering, aren't there legal supplements that increase cardio stamina/overall performance,etc ?

i guess no matter how healthy/good the food that you eat, i thought it's common sense that supplements make you a better athlete, esp when it's your only career/ when you compete in a higher level.

Vapin' dat CBD apparently helps. The Diaz way.

No magic potion is going to give francis Better cardio and ground game. Hard work is the answer

it was amusing to see Rogan hyping the UFC camp to the moon and then Ngannou's performance destroy its credibility.

"Never took any supplements"<Lmaoo>

Yea, anyways...it's possible I guess
My dad never took any kind of supplement (not even protein) and he could bench press 225 pounds for 30 reps and had a 495 pound max all while weighing 220
He could run a 4.9 40 without ever training to increase his 40.....so i guess ngannou is just one of those brute specimens like that

Supplements are overrated. If you eat healthy foods day in and out its more than enough.
Look at Ben Askren, he mentioned in theRogan podcast that he never took any supplements since high school, and only eating healthy foods and he's a legend of a wrestler-turned-mma fighter.

he is naturally strong indeed, but i wouldn't be surprised if he is that naive/ lacks experience about a lot of things.

he made a big name in a short time depending only on his natural gift. he was 12-1 dominated every opponent, although he doesn't know much about mma.

Supplements are overrated. If you eat healthy foods day in and out its more than enough.
Look at Ben Askren, he mentioned in theRogan podcast that he never took any supplements since high school, and only eating healthy foods and he's a legend of a wrestler-turned-mma fighter.

"correct me if i'm wrong"

as far as i know without supplements it's difficult to get enough of (for example creatine) by just eating food.

i have read before that there is only almost 4 -5 grams of creatine per 2.5 pounds of meat. that is crazy to eat all that meat.

as far as i know without supplements it's difficult to get enough of (for example creatine) by just eating food.

i have read before that there is only almost 4 -5 grams of creatine per 2.5 pounds of meat. that is crazy to eat all that meat.

Your body can actually manufacture creatine as well, so its not simply down to how much you consume

your body produces creatine, anyway only creatine between all the rest of the other supplements are legit and researched thoroughly for its benefits. But as I said, creatine is produced by your body, and its benefits are more muscle retention for your body. You don't need it, its just a plus. You don't need it for grappling strength, there's a huge difference between a bodybuilder and a fighter.
Ben Askren mentioned that in strength, weight carrying, he is below average between the other competitors. But his grip and grappling strength are monstrous.

His camp may want to backtrack on that statement; should they need the tainted suplement defense in the future

Lol ts obviously doesn't train, steak and eggs are way better than some fucking powder from gnc

maxresdefault.jpg

Just look at his weigh in weight in the last fights. Its obvious what is going on. He has taken on at least annother 20-30 lbs since the Blaydes fight while conditioning himself for MMA.

Nice so you have been monitoring him all his career, where and how did you guys hook up and what prompted him to have you follow his career and drug test him?

Hulk Hogan said if i take my vitamins and eat all my vegetables i could be just like him

what are you blind, stop being naive like a kid

Back