Can Sherdog take a break from making Conor Threads?

Can Sherdog take a break from making Conor Threads?

PcwaSTz.jpg

Step 1: Think that there are too many Conor threads
Step 2: Start a new Conor thread

There's legit one on the front page. And it's this one. Never underestimate people's stupidity.

Step 1: Think that there are too many Conor threads
Step 2: Start a new Conor thread

Bro this isn't a Conor thread it's more of a message to Sherdog, I want to get people start talking about fights that actually are going to happen.

Can you take a break from Sherdog for a few days?

Me either

But did you see Conor's new man purse he got? It's on his Instagram.

I hear it's Gucci

By asking this you will encourage ppl to make the silliest of threads about Connor.

All those fights are awesome. There are threads to discuss them in too amongst all the Conor stuff. One of those fights you mentioned is directly linked to Conor so he will be mentioned a lot in that too. Plus, despite being annoying he is by far the most popular fighter on the roster and their other 2 major draws aren't likely to return any sooner than he is.

Neither Conor Nuthuggers or Haters can quit cold turkey; they can't handle the withdrawals. They'll need to ween themselves off day by day, slowly decreasing the number of Conor threads to a reasonable level. You may substitute trashy Mike Perry threads during detox, but remember those can be addictive too. Also, if you feel like you might relapse, you may, if necessary, think of his face and money while you have a good wank. Remember, the benefits of being sober of Conor threads far outweighs any discomfort you may feel during the interim. You can do it kids! I believe in you! Stop with these fucking Conor threads!!!!

A subforum for him would be nice. Just bundle all the threads in there call it 'the daycare' or something

Just move the threads to the existing Conor sub-forum or make a new one.

Until then, people will keep rightfully complaining until he either defends or gets stripped. If he's not going to fight and be active in MMA, I don't want to hear about him and how great he is, or how much money he's making, or how smart he is. I get it, you want to be like him, but no one cares about your ambitions. This is an MMA forum, lets look forward to getting back to normal and talking about people who are actually fighting.

Neither Conor Nuthuggers or Haters can quit cold turkey; they can't handle the withdrawals. They'll need to ween themselves off day by day, slowly decreasing the number of Conor threads to a reasonable level. You may substitute trashy Mike Perry threads during detox, but remember those can be addictive too. Also, if you feel like you might relapse, you may, if necessary, think of his face and money while you have a good wank. Remember, the benefits of being sober of Conor threads far outweighs any discomfort you may feel during the interim. You can do it kids! I believe in you! Stop with these fucking Conor threads!!!!

HAHAHAHA "Neither Conor Nuthuggers or Haters can quit cold turkey; they can't handle the withdrawals" We should have a AAA sub forum for Sherdog!

Back