Struve vs Arlovski - worst UFC PPV co-main event in recent history?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
172AAD61-68EA-4EEB-9D9E-55D5C32C4479.jpeg

Stefan “3-4” Struve vs Andrei “1-5” Arlovski is the co-main event of a UFC PPV that will cost you $64.99 to watch.

Let that sink in...

I have to believe they'll fill this card out with more fights and a sensible co-main event.

Arlovski-Struve is an interesting fight for a prelim headliner or a fight night co-main, nothing more.

Worst I don't think so, but it's not good either.

Idc that much, atleast they aren't guys no one has ever heard of, plus it would be nice to see arlovski get a little streak going

It would have to be close to it. I'd have to go back and check, there's been quite a few before but it's usually because a fight got cancelled so a mid card fight got bumped up.
It pains me to say it but Hunt vs Blaydes os co-main on 221 isn't much better.

I have to believe they'll fill this card out with more fights and a sensible co-main event.

Arlovski-Struve is an interesting fight for a prelim headliner or a fight night co-main, nothing more.
welcome to the wme era

I would have thought the same thing but if they've put it on the poster like that I'm not holding my breath.

I'm paying $11. I'm okay with it.

Struve beat the current champ, they can probably get people hyped by promoting that.

I hate this matchup because I really dont want to see either of them lose again.

they still have like 4-5 fights to add to that card I think, so hopefully we'll get at least another 1-2 "big" fights and that can fill out the PPV portion. Wouldn't mind if Andrei vs Struve was on the main card or the FS1 prelims main, but they still have a couple fights to add, some or at least 1 of which will end up on the ppv.

You've gotta think they could find some kind of better co main event. You have so many fights you could make UFC!

That'll be a fun fight imo.

WAR ARLOVSKI!

(ps be funny when frankie gets injured again and struve is headlining!)

That said, after Struve knocked Stipe TFO he was 12-3 in the UFC and in the title picture.
Then Hunt rearranged his face.

I think its great. 5 minute towerof power vs Pewter Pitbull.

Reminds us of Stipe & Timmeh Sylvia's rise to the top.

It won't affect much. There are plenty of UFC fans who love HW fights no matter what. I remember the hype on Sherdog surrounding Duffee vs. Mir. And that fight produced the worst "striking" in the history of MMA.

Jarl

Arlovski tends to either be great to watch or horrible to watch, I'd hope for the former here as Struve is generally quite aggressive.

Back