If Brunson beats Jacare...

Nabs

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think he should be matched up w The Chris for the #1 contender spot.
In the meantime, let Gastelum fight Branch. Thoughts?

I agree.

Do you agree that if Jacare wins, he is the next to fight for the TS?

Brunson is not champion material.

Brunson - Weidman would be interesting. But not sure if he would jump from #8 to title contender match... Might take a couple more fights.

Branson in a title fight would be an indication of a steep decline in the MW division.

Agreed. I do believe Brunson wins this weekend.

Brunson vs. Weidman sounds good to me. Vice versa, if Jacare wins, it’s about time we get Jacare Weidman.

Brunson ain't winning sh!t..

Ya'll must've forgot..

48D0zg.gif

I agree.

Specially if Whittaker is still out. Of course if he comes back healthy, they will unify the 2 belts.
Souza's fights against Rockhold and Romero were very close and I´d be happy to see him face either one for the rematch.
Which rematch would you rather see? Souza vs Romero or Rockhold?

I think he should be matched up w The Chris for the #1 contender spot.
In the meantime, let Gastelum fight Branch. Thoughts?
Brunson is the next MW champ. He will continue his Brazillian murder rampage

Specially if Whittaker is still out. Of course if he comes back healthy, they will unify the 2 belts.
Souza's fights against Rockhold and Romero were very close and I´d be happy to see him face either one for the rematch.
IMO he already beat Romero when they met. I’d rather see him choke out Cockhold, but would be happy either way.

I agree.

Hmm...That's tricky. Depending on how long Bobby is out. If the interim belt needs to be defended while Bobby recovers, I say either The Chris or Jacare could fight for it. These 2 could actually be matched up as well for a #1 contender spot. I just don't think beating only Brunson is good enough to get an immediate TS.

Souza vs Rockhold for the sole reason that they both have improved since Strikeforce and we need to see how this fight would go in the UFC.

He either fights too crazy which gets him KOed
GratefulEquatorialAfricanelephant-size_restricted.gif

or not hard enough where he loses fights he should win
SecondhandEasygoingGiraffe-size_restricted.gif

Didnt he get finished in that fight if in not mistaken
No, Romero hurt him with a spinning back fist and gnp in the 1st, but Souza arguably won the 2nd and clearly the 3rd. Imo Souza won that fight and i'm not the only one who thinks so.
9qzoVJt.png

A lot were saying Jacare is suffering from the day and age of weight and testing regulations... But maybe Bobby Knuckles just made him look bad. Brunson, as previously stated, has all the potential in the world... But he's wayyyyy too inconsistent. Congratulations, you beat the oldest Machida yet coming off a 2 year suspension.

Both are more than a couple fights from title contention, but I'm not to count out any fighter not named CM Punk

Back