Nate Diaz Looking To Return To Fighting In May Or June

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Glad to have him back. I'd love to see him fight Eddie Alvarez. If he wins That? Winner of Gaethje/Poirier.

War Nate.

i want to see a top ten win and a title shot. Him and Tony would have a war.

Hopefully he isn't doing it for attention, I hate Nate. I liked him before he fought Conor, but now he's very entitled. I would like to see him against Barboza, or Eddie.

Fuck the haters. Always a Diaz fan. War Nate.

<20>

<GinJuice>

<13>

Can't wait to see him fight again!

My dream fight is still Nate vs Ferg. They both have such great cardio and chins. I want to see who outlasts who. Maybe if Ferg loses to Khabib this would be possible.

But I would also love to see Nate vs Eddie. Eddie is the only one that doesn't have a fight booked so that would make the most sense for a May or June date.

"Sick of waiting for you fuckers to do shit there is no excitement in this fight shit"

Translation: Sick of waiting for the Conor fight, retirement fund getting low

I'd like to see him against the Ferg vs Khabib loser. I think that will be Ferg.

Hopefully he isn't doing it for attention, I hate Nate. I liked him before he fought Conor, but now he's very entitled. I would like to see him against Barboza, or Eddie.

why would you hate on a guy who finally got paid decent $$$ and is no longer willing to fight for the relative peanuts that 99.9% of pro fighters earn?

Nate-Conor III for the title of people's champ, while Tony-Khabib contest the true LW title. make it happen, UFC!

Hell ya. Let's give him nothing but fun fights

Back