Why isn't Max Halloway a Star?

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
-He's the most active champ by far rn in an era when no one defends
-You can make a case the most exciting fighter in MMA rn
-He talks like he's willing to go up in weight and fight any time.
-He's on a 12 fight win streak

He's only 26 years old and has been fighting in the UFC forever(one of the youngest ever to compete)

i really don't get how he's not a star tbh what do you want from a fighter?

Last edited:
I love the guy but he looks and acts like he's 14 years old.

Frankly, he's ugly, and he's not very charismatic.

But that shouldn't matter in MMA.

Looks hideous and sounds even worse. Hell of a fighter, though, unfortunately that's not what modern-day UFC casuals are into.

I mean he reportedly made around a million bucks vs Aldo the second time. That seems like star money to me. But he doesn't talk like he works for the WWE so I guess that's a minus in some people's minds.

Because hes very annoying. Squeeky ass voice makes it hard to listen to anything he says, and to be a star you have to atleast say something interesting.

You could say the same about a lot of others. There just isn't really many big stars. Casuals care about so few. It was Brock, then Ronda, now Conor. Of course there are other stars now and were before like Randy, Tito, etc but in general it's just really hard to get people interested. Somehow Conor being a loudmouth and having terrible trashtalk is amazing.

Because the UFC only likes guys who talk more than fight

Anderson-Silva-Reaction.gif

Because hes very annoying. Squeeky ass voice makes it hard to listen to anything he says, and to be a star you have to atleast say something interesting.

He speaks and act like a teenage boy. We all had the annoying friend. That's him.

The UFC doesn't promote him
And he fights on shit cards

all of the blame is on the UFC

I've never missed a fight of his, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's because he's an ugly, annoying, rat-faced wigger.

I don't know what a wigger is anymore. Don't care much, either.

<28>

Great fighter but to be a star you need to appeal to a lot of people / the general public as well.

Not the best looking guy, not the most imposing physique, not the most profound or the fighter with the best charisma out there.

But i find him to be great and think he is hilarious in a childish sort of way, but most importantly a great fighter (which is the reason i watch him)

IT IZ WAT IT IZ

Back