HW GOAT? There is only one answer that matters.

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
fedorgoat.jpg

I know alot of you noobs have no idea about the existence of MMA before Conor and TUF.

But alot of you were around to watch what Fedor did in his prime.

GTFO with all this garbage about other HW's even coming close to Fedor's accomplishments.

How would Stipe fare against prime Fedor?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Prime Fedor would murk any fighter that ever existed

I'd take a prime Fedor over anyone
Past or present even future

giphy.gif

Y'all act like Fedor is the Michael Jordan of HW MMA. He's one of the greatest for sure. He's not THE greatest though.

Depends if its in a ring or a cage, in a ring i can see prime Fedor defeating anyone thats ever existed...

How does Fedors thread survive in a UFC forum he has never and will never fight for the UFC and they get pretty old.
Not sure which is worse Fedor threads or GOAT threads

And he never roided. All skill, talent and heart is what kept him beating the best of the best. Guy never had any business fighting HW and he did anyway. Legend status

View attachment 329415

I know alot of you noobs who have no idea about the existence of MMA before Conor and TUF.

But alot of you were around to watch what Fedor did in his prime.

GTFO with all this garbage about other HW's even coming close to Fedor's accomplishments.

How would Stipe fare against prime Fedor?

giphy.gif

At least OP got it right by saying HW GOAT and not GOAT.

gsp-orange-o.gif

How does Fedors thread survive in a UFC forum he has never and will never fight for the UFC and they get pretty old.
Not sure which is worse Fedor threads or GOAT threads
As a demi-God, Fedor can be in all forums, at the same time.

He’s pretty good at tennis but he wouldn’tast long in MMA

hes a better wrestler and a WAY better striker

he'd be the biggest, hardest hitting, best wrestling and most skilled striker fedor ever saw. and he would win.

But Fedor banged it out with a prime Mirko

Did you miss that or?

Back