Here is Why Jon Jones Will Never Be The GOAT

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And why DC has always been the true LHW champ.

Jon Jones has always had a height and reach advantage over every opponent in his division giving him an obvious edge.

Never wanted anything to do with the HW division because of that.

Is a known PED user and got caught twice.

And here is why DC is the real champ.

First, he has never popped for PEDS which automatically makes him the real champ.

But it also took a 20 something year old Jon Jones standing 6"4, with an impressive reach of 84.5 inches, jacked on steroids to beat a chubby little 5"10 Daniel Cormier in his late 30s.

There you have it. The truth has been told.

Fedor

That's all you need to say.

Jones is the best to ever do it, period.

DC will always be the true GOAT of that division lol at people that think Jones is...

ZHXbriL.gif

So he’s not the best because DC is shorter. Ok

And why DC has always been the true LHW champ.

Jon Jones has always had a height and reach advantage over every opponent in his division giving him an obvious edge.

Never wanted anything to do with the HW division because of that.

Is a known PED user and got caught twice.

And here is why DC is the real champ.

First, he has never popped for PEDS which automatically makes him the real champ.

But it also took a 20 something year old Jon Jones standing 6"4, with an impressive reach of 84.5 inches, jacked on steroids to beat a chubby little 5"10 Daniel Cormier in his late 30s.

There you have it. The truth has been told.
<TrumpWrong1>
Big
Time

kAbnhbA.jpg

Your boys a cheat deal with it.

So what?
Newsflash all top level athletes cheat

Am I supposed to forget how DC didn't make weight yet somehow defended his title against rumble yeah
Or how Vitors test levels were through the roof when he fought him?

So what?
Newsflash all top level athletes cheat

Am I supposed to forget how DC didn't make weight yet somehow defended his title against rumble yeah
Or how Vitors test levels were through the roof when he fought him?
Being physically gifted and having that as an advantage over his opponents wasn't enough for Jon "druggy" Jones. He also had to be jacked on steroids. That's why he can never be the GOAT or the LHW GOAT for that matter.

giphy.gif

Being physically gifted and having that as an advantage over his opponents wasn't enough for Jon "druggy" Jones. He also had to be jacked on steroids. That's why he can never be the GOAT or the LHW GOAT for that matter.

giphy.gif

How is it Jons fault he's 'physically gifted' you clown? You are trolling aren't you?
Tell me why did Cyril diabate not become a champ? Tell me why did Gus not become a champ?

Jon wasn't only beating people
..he was making it look easy
And that's why he's the GOAT

Judging by how terrified of facing DC without PEDs he was despite the huge scrutiny he was under, I'm willing to bet he's used them his whole career.

0-1 (23NC)

Back