so i wounder

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
when usada spoils brock lesner returning to mma will uncla dana fire them like he tried doing with ariel.

I still think it a long shot he comes back to mma since he has to unretired in usada eyes and finish off his ufc 200 drug sespention.

He would enter the pool and be subject to a couple random tests before he fights I most likelihood

If you know, how it feels, to find your dreams come true.

Anyone who gets this is my best friend. <CerseiPlotting>

Did you blame USADA for spoiling his return instead of him?
oooooooooooooooooooooook

He would enter the pool and be subject to a couple random tests before he fights I most likelihood

yes but dana cant keep any return secret. usada has a public website that keep a data base on when and how often someone is tested.

Did you blame USADA for spoiling his return instead of him?
oooooooooooooooooooooook

dana tried firing ariel at ufc 199 over the brock thing so when usada breaks and news on brock getting drug tests wounder if dana will try firing usada for reporting something before ufc.

dana said ariel broke a code of silence in saying brock was fighting at ufc 200

I think Dana loves what Ariel does and it's mostly for show, fake drama so people have something to talk about.

WME and WWE are pretty similar looking symbols, no?

yes but dana cant keep any return secret. usada has a public website that keep a data base on when and how often someone is tested.
Ya but they have a presser, say Ngannou vs Brock targeted in September (or something). Gives them the announcement and N'gannou to work tdd and ground.

Ya but they have a presser, say Ngannou vs Brock targeted in September (or something). Gives them the announcement and N'gannou to work tdd and ground.

for that to happen brock needs to enter testing pool asap.

Doesn't Brock still have a suspension to serve? IIRC it was frozen when he retired and will be reinstated if he enters the testing pool again

dana tried firing ariel at ufc 199 over the brock thing so when usada breaks and news on brock getting drug tests wounder if dana will try firing usada for reporting something before ufc.

dana said ariel broke a code of silence in saying brock was fighting at ufc 200

reeding ths acturally mayde my head hurt

You realis USADA and Ariel are not the sayme thing.. they are not even close to being the sayme thing.

He could actually fight this year if he un-retired.

His ban was put on hold during retirement... so he'd have to finish that out... if he entered the USADA pool sometime soon, he could be back in 2018 though

reeding ths acturally mayde my head hurt

You realis USADA and Ariel are not the sayme thing.. they are not even close to being the sayme thing.

it was way more of a joke.

rememeber how mad dana got at ariel for spoiling the brock news.

wish usada around there no way for dana to ever keep brock returning a serect.,

Back