UFC Website: Ferguson Vs Nurmagomedov *INTERIM* World LW Championship

Soul On Ice

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
7MDErjU.jpg

A few people screenshot it earlier, it appears the UFC have change it and removed the interim tag

Innocent mistake or accidentally exposed what they intend to do when/if Conor returns?

Conor sits ringside and calls out the winner.

That's so fucking lame.

As far as I'm concerned this is the real title.

They are fighting for the real belt. It's not imaginary, but they won't be thw champ

lol, what if all fighters in the LW division boycotts

Dana also refused and attempted to shame reporters who asked any questions on this topic.

At least Coker gave the crowd a "deal with it" type answer on the issue of Rory/Lima or Rampage/Sonnen main event.

Dana tried treating anyone who questioned his "true LW champion" announcement like an asshole.

I truly want to know why Tony and Khabin accept this.

dana lied. thats why he wouldnt come out and say conor was stripped. this fight isnt for the undisputed title.

dude literally told a room of grown adults that francis ngannou hits as hard as a car moving full force.

Last edited:
I’m no fan of expanding the Ali Act, BUT if this is how the UFC is going to treat fighters, then they fucking deserve to be steamrolled by the government. This shit is pathetic.

Man what a mockery of the sport. Ferg should only fight for the REAL belt.

giphy.gif

dana lied. thats why he wouldnt come out and say conor was stripped. this fight isnt for the undisputed title.

dude literally told a room of grown adults that francis hits as hard as a car moving full force.

Lmao. You can easily rest your case on that one. I loved the look on Stipes face when he said that, he was like wtf did he just say and then well whatever dude. Dana must think he can say anything and people will believe him.

Dana is turning this sport into a circus with the Conner/ Lesnar/ CM Punk. He values those clowns over his real fighters.

Back