El Cucuy : Am i the real the lightweight champ?

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
This is just downright embarrassing now.

Bozopotomus has the two best lightweights in the world wondering what actual belt they are fighting for, because he is too much of a wuss to strip his golden calf, McG.

What a joke that this has been allowed to drag on like this. Conor is healthy, and has zero excuse to be just sitting on his belt for a year and a half. And the UFC is every bit as equal to blame for ALLOWING it to continue.

It's an insult to both real fans of the sport, and the fighters themselves.

LOL @ Cucuy going off on Conor -

"It doesn't matter what McNuggets does. That bitch is full of sh*t."

4:55

Last edited:
The two undisputed lightweight champions for the undisputed Mega Lightweight Champion belt.

W M E

Dana will always love his son first.

NEWCLOWN.jpg

Attachments

• DONTBELIEVE.jpg
    DONTBELIEVE.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 3
Go re-read your contract and I'm sure you'll see what you agreed to do when you signed the dotted line.

My guess is he told Khabib and Tony they are fighting for the real belt but left out the double speak part that came out at the presser about Conor not being stripped.

Pretty sure Khabib refused to fight for an interim title

Last edited:
It doesn't really matter.

Everyone knows the winner of Tony/Khabib is the best LW on the planet.

Conor is top 3 though.

See I knew Dana had fucked up insulting Stipe
I said for weeks he would decimate Ngannou

But insulting Tony he's ok with

Get that Russian audience ready because Khabib will destroy him

Whatever trinket is up for grabs its still a great fight.

The only way that Dana & Conor come out of this well is if he signs to fight the winner.

Tony is the actual champion. Everyone knows this except the McGregor nuthuggers.

As long as Tony is lifting tires, he is the true champ!

You're also subbed to mma world? I thought I was their only subscriber

The Somehow Disputed Lightweight Belt.

100%
After the press conference, I guess I figured that somehow Tony and Khabib at least knew what it all meant and were cool w/ it, so whatever's clever. But when I heard Tony on the MMA Hour I was sooo upset to see how much he and his accomplishments are being disrespected. Funny how McGregor hasn't made a peep since the press conference...

I think Tony's totally correct that if he wins in April it should be And Still (although I think/hope he loses).

100% Tony is the real champion. Dana is either testing Conor right now by alluding to Tony having the undisputed belt without really stripping Conor yet or he is hoping Khabib wins and will have Conor Defend in Russia. Either way, Tony is the real champ and the winner will be the real champ.

Either way, This is number one bullshit.

PlayfulNeglectedAnkole-size_restricted.gif

They know it as well. Deep down, they know..

Yep, their last hurrah seems to be talking about how much money he makes, or whether any opponent is a "draw" enough to warrant him signing to defend. haha

Yep, their last hurrah seems to be talking about how much money he makes, or whether any opponent is a "draw" enough to warrant him signing to defend. haha

It's remarkable actually. I've never seen a fighters healthy refusal to fight justified and in a lot cases praised before. They're a different bunch, those mchuggers.

Back