Best Prime LHW Chin - Cormier or Fedor..?

Dont Frye

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't choose...

Probably one of my top 3 dream match ups.

DC. Fedor never fought at LHW. He should've though. But he decided to fight at his walk around weight and put up incredible performances in his prime.

Fedor never made the effort to cutt to LHW, so he's not in the mix. I'd say best chin is between Jones and Cormier, with Shogun, Hendo and Rampage in the mix.

Fedor never made the effort to cutt to LHW, so he's not in the mix. I'd say best chin is between Jones and Cormier, with Shogun, Hendo and Rampage in the mix.

What about Manuwa?

Actually DC is 38 and I he wouldn't win even if he's on the juice.

Just facts.
DC at 40 could beat Fedor even if Fedor is on or off the juice. Freddie only beat guys he had a side advantage on, that's why he never came to the UFC or fought lhw

DC at 40 could beat Fedor even if Fedor is on or off the juice. Freddie only beat guys he had a side advantage on, that's why he never came to the UFC or fought lhw

DC is too sloppy with or without the juice.

Sorry.

DC has a helluva chin for sure. So does Jones. So did Rampage, Chuck, Shogun, and Lil Nog in their primes. Off those top of my head, those are probably my top 6 at LHW in no particular order.

DC probably has the better chin.

I think Fedors chin gets a little overrated here, but that makes his 10 year undefeated streak even more amazing. He barely got hit and never lost rounds. He’s got a small head and avoided that HW power perfectly. It’s a testament to Fedors all around skill.

Back