What would another humiliating KO / tap-to-strikes loss mean for Boogeywoman back to back?

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seems like we've seen this movie before...

Surely she should take an easier opponent with a different skill set to put her toes back in the water? She was super arrogant and disrespectful, got destroyed and if she gets the same (or worse) again it could break her. UFC is throwing her back in there to 'move the needle' no doubt, either boost her back up to a big thing or get rid of damaged goods quickly and boost Rose off her like a trampoline.

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches-part-2.gif

Rose look at her record girl is so beatable. In rematch do not be surprised.

shes the kind of fighter that will look to improve and get better. so it will sting her ego, but with the amount of title defenses shes had and how young she i think she will be fine

She could always move up to fight for the title against Cyborg,... like everyone else has done.

UFC is throwing her back in there to 'move the needle' no doubt, either boost her back up to a big thing or get rid of damaged goods quickly and boost Rose off her like a trampoline.

Nah, you are totally wrong about this rematch and why it will happen, big money involved.

Well if Rose wins you'd think she would be the next big thing, trouble is she's a bit sullen and the hair doesn't help. She needs to leave Pat Barry at home occasionally as well.

If Joanna wins she'll probably vacate and move to 125, same if she loses.

Well if Rose wins you'd think she would be the next big thing, trouble is she's a bit sullen and the hair doesn't help. She needs to leave Pat Barry at home occasionally as well.

If Joanna wins she'll probably vacate and move to 125, same if she loses.
I'm not so sure she wants anything to do with a division that has Val.

I'm not so sure she wants anything to do with a division that has Val.
I'm not sure why she should be afraid of fighter who is master of staring contest.

It's wmma, Rose landed a lead left hook & people went nuts. It's not like we're talking about Douglas beating Tyson.

Ah, the internet. Where cowards can describe losses by professional fighters to other top competitors as "embarrassing."

It's wmma, Rose landed a lead left hook & people went nuts. It's not like we're talking about Douglas beating Tyson.

That Tyson fight is amusing to watch now, because the commentators are yapping as though Tyson is winning even into the fifth or sixth round, despite that he was basically being outstruck the majority of the fight. Completely blind to reality.

Seems like we've seen this movie before...

Surely she should take an easier opponent with a different skill set to put her toes back in the water? She was super arrogant and disrespectful, got destroyed and if she gets the same (or worse) again it could break her. UFC is throwing her back in there to 'move the needle' no doubt, either boost her back up to a big thing or get rid of damaged goods quickly and boost Rose off her like a trampoline.

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches-part-2.gif
If it's to the same person it just means that Rose is her kryptonite. It's not like Rose just caught her, she was completely shut down.

Take some time off, change camps, get back into title contention.

Sounds like that weight cut was a very big problem first go around. My guess is the next go around will be more what we expected. If Johanna loses, she’ll go up to 125.

I'm not sure why she should be afraid of fighter who is master of staring contest.
Because she would STARE into Joanna's SOUL and show the boogeywoman her fears.

:D

Back