Anatomy of a fighter is better than embedded

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys have been following this channel, but it's what embedded should be. Here's the latest upload.

Yeah I was just watching that.

Pretty neat how he captures the before and after emotions of the fighters.

Oezdemir immediately training with his wrestling coach backstage with what mistakes he made vs DC was cool.

Great channel.

Discovered last week and suscribed immediately.

Oezdemir immediately training with his wrestling coach backstage with what mistakes he made vs DC was cool.

That part hit me in the feels bro.

Great channel.

Discovered last week and suscribed immediately.

If you read the comments, it seems like there might be some tension between the creator of these videos and the ufc. I hope he's allowed to continue making these videos.

If you read the comments, it seems like there might be some tension between the creator of these videos and the ufc. I hope he's allowed to continue making these videos.

I was curious about that, this is a great find thanks for sharing.

In my humble opinion the UFC would benefit greatly by opening up access to a larger group of creators. Their own content is fairly limited and they are extreme with regards to who gets to use any footage.

That's an amazing sign that Volkan was training his mistakes right after losing. Next LHW champ as long as he keeps this hunger!

I don't know if you guys have been following this channel, but it's what embedded should be. Here's the latest upload.

I've been saying this for a while. They've taken the formula and actually improved on it. They have a higher output too.

I remember Joe Lauzon tried to vlog thing, but his editing was kind shitty.

Yeha its really awesome at giving you more realistic feel of the fighters life and preparation, all the backstage footage with no commentary PR hype. Keeping it real.

Quality stuff, any fan should check it.

"Atleast i have a beatiful wife"

Damn man, Volkan making me get all emotional and shit even tho i was pulling hard af for DC
<DCrying>

I don't think it's necessarily better than embedded in the context it's for. Embedded is more upbeat, playful and shorter. Easier to consume for the casuals.

It is however much more cerebral and of a higher content quality. Really nice to watch, thanks.

I wouldnt be surprised if he was a future LHW champion tbh. Thats the stuff it takes, after the big JBJ,Gus,DC trio, that landscape is ripe for him to get the belt.

Volkan is the real winner, his fiance is a dime piece.

Volkan is the real winner, his fiance is a dime piece.

I like how after the fight, he looks at the camera and says, "At least I have a beautiful wife."

Life ain't all bad. :cool:

Yea I caught that. It's number 1 bullshit from the UFC.
They won't promote fighters and now there stopping people promoting themselves?
There controlling bastards.

Back