Paulie Malignanggi: Conor is scared to return to fighting because hes scared of a a%% whooping

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score

f7FdEdG.jpg

It’s been like 6 months Pauline, get over it. Conor hasn’t mentioned your name in forever

Paulie is enjoying every second of it. McGregor is his ticket to HoF

To the Conor Vs Floyd forum in 3, 2, 1....

it's true

he wants to lose somewhere else and make $ and keep his LW belt
then get a beatdown by khabib

he's a mma fraud

"please give me some attention"

Paulie seems like a cool guy but, he was more popular with his 15mins of fame from Conor than he ever got from his whole boxing career.
You're not getting a fight with Conor, accept YOUR ASS WHOOPING from sparring and shut the fuck up already.

Paulie puts every Sherdogger to shame. Conor fucked him and he'll never be the same again.

Eveyone knows McGregor got his ass whipped in sparring (except the cuckboys)

Paulie is the best risk / reward for Conor at this point. Conor would get a huge boxing payday for it, he most likely wins, and it will line up a Pacman payday. I think the Paulie fight also is a much bigger payday than anything he gets with the UFC.

He doesn't want to lose without fully maximizing his potential earnings.

I would called that scared. He knows he has 2 really hard potential fights ahead of him where at certain times he will be in extremely disadvantageous positions.

If he loses he wants to cash out doing it.

while he is obviously right, I don't think it is fear.
it is simply business.

I mean, Conor fought Floyd knowing full well he would be spanked. But it made business sense.

So he lost in Boxing (but that's boxing).
He doesn't want to come back and lose in MMA because THEN this "idea" that he is an unbeatable monster will fade away (much like Ronda's did).

IMO COnor is not coming back, unless he loses so much money he is forced to.

So why did he fight Nate Diaz again, the guy that kicked his ass, 2 weight classes up from his regular class at 170, giving him a full camp?

Why did Conor fight fucking Floyd Mayweather, the greatest boxer of all time, in his first boxing match if he was ust lookin to cherry pick and find sure wins then?

People saying that Conor will not fight again are insane, as he just was in the biggest fight in history a mere 4 months ago. "But it wasn't muh MMA" -- ah yah, well that 'boing match' was promoted by the UFC and is the single reason that they had their biggest financial year in history, as the rest of the year was a total and complete dud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back