Khabib and Conor have almost exactly the same experience in MMA

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Of course Khabib does have twice the grappling experience but professional MMA experience is almost the same. Both were born in the same year (1988), made their dubut in 2008, both beat the shit out of their opponents (Russian and Irish novices respectively) before their UFC debut, Conor debuted in 2013 with 14 fights and Khabib debuted in 2012 with 16 fights.
Overall experience is: Khabib with 26 fights and Conor 25 fights + 1 boxing match.

Yeah, except that Khabib never lost a fight.

both beat the shit out of their opponents (Russian and Irish novices respectively) before their UFC debut
WPx0T2.gif

Really ? Cause i could swear that Colin is tapping like chicken right there...

Khabib also has the experience of being a Muslim on his side. A keen follower of Islam.

He is the stronger of the two without question.

And another solid thread ruined by Sherdog trolls. What a mess.

And another solid thread ruined by Sherdog trolls. What a mess.

Right? I wish there were a place on this forum for people who post genuinely and want to seriously analyze the sport, away from troll users like SVG.

Basically the same experience with a focus on basically polar opposite fighting styles. Both effective. Still would rather see Ferguson vs McGregor

Right? I wish there were a place on this forum for people who post genuinely and want to seriously analyze the sport, away from troll users like SVG.

Sherdog is basically a place for trolls. I think it's better to go elsewhere.

Is that underground place the same as this? I made an account there but haven't used it much yet.

Yeah, except that Khabib never lost a fight.

He's not making a statement on who the better fighter of the two is, genius. He's simply saying they have equal amounts of MMA experience, which is true. Winning and losing both offer equal amounts of experience.

Sherdog is basically a place for trolls. I think it's better to go elsewhere.

Is that underground place the same as this? I made an account there but haven't used it much yet.

No clue. But you're right; I need to find one soon. People have gotten to the point where a thread like this one is made out to be Khabib hate or Conor wanking, when it's really just a simple observation.

Why so it fits your's and Colin's social media narrative that he's unbeatable and some kind of God. That's not even a troll post Colin got submitted twice en route to the UFC, i can link another video if you wan't it.

How would Conor say it "this is true talk not trash talk".

Why so it fits your's and Colin's social media narrative that he's unbeatable and some kind of God. That's not even a troll post Colin got submitted twice en route to the UFC, i can link another video if you wan't it.

How would Conor say it "this is true talk not trash talk".

Everything you posted there is irrelevant to this thread. You should maybe try actually reading the OP, and stop venting.

Khabib's been grappling since he was 5 years old though.
Conor started boxing at the age of 12.

That's 7 years right there.

Khabib's been grappling since he was 5 years old though.
Conor started boxing at the age of 12.

That's 7 years right there.
Conor tried to be a pro boxer and failed at it

Everything you posted there is irrelevant to this thread. You should maybe try actually reading the OP, and stop venting.
Get a pair of glasses...

"both beat the shit out of their opponents (Russian and Irish novices respectively) before their UFC debut"

It's simply not true, are we just going to sit back and swallow the Colin Cool Aid just because you think it's trolling, just because someone questioned your messiah.

Take your face for a shit son.

Back