UFC's pillars

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which are UFC pillars, meaning if they leave, UFC crushes?

Would say Gus, Whittaker, Rockhold, Khabib, Max, TJ, Cody, Dom, Frankie, Stipe. If those are stolen by another organization, UFC loses so much credibility and fans.

I´m not sure man, UFC is bigger than their fighters. They will create new stars in a sec.

Half of those you named wouldn´t be missed imo

Literally none of those fighters named would make the UFC die if they chose to leave. They're not huge stars or anything, so the UFC would barely be affected.

No one fighter is going to kill the UFC. Maybe if all those guys left at the same time.

Conor, but in this case the pillar is taller than the ceiling it supports (UFC).

Would say Gus, Whittaker, Rockhold, Khabib, Max, TJ, Cody, Dom, Frankie, Stipe. If those are stolen by another organization, UFC loses so much credibility and fans.

Terrible list.

Casuals have no idea who most of those people are.

No one. Fighters come and go. Sales go down when the big stars leave, but life goes on.

Omg wtf think mcfly

If losing Jones, Rousey, GSP and Conor didn't kill the UFC, nothing will. They will be fine.

There's no such thing

The one thing the fertittas did good was build the brand name over the fighters
And it's paying dividends

The show goes on no matter who try's to hold them randsom
Including Conor

I think right now Mighty mouse is more well known than Max, but I can see you hate him

Gus fights one a year at best anyway. He's basically gone.

The UFC will create new stars and shit on old ones.

I think right now Mighty mouse is more well known than Max, but I can see you hate him

Did you think that maybe you think wrong?

There's no such thing

The one thing the fertittas did good was build the brand name over the fighters
And it's paying dividends

The show goes on no matter who try's to hold them randsom
Including Conor

That's true. There are people who cannot make the difference between UFC and MMA. Some believe UFC is the sport itself, not an organisation.

The only thing that can break UFC would be a large number of fighters leaving at once, all to the competition. 20-25 top fighters.

Royce Gracie, Ken Shamrock, Mark Coleman, Randy Couture, Tito Ortiz, BJ Penn, Matt Hughes, Evan Tanner, Rich Franklin, Chuck Liddell, GSP... There is single person that matters that much to the UFC or any other brand.

Back