Best KO Artists of all time *UPDATED*

Best KO Artist Of All Time?

• Total voters

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
We always talk about who is the greatest fighter of all time in general, but who is the best KO artist ever?

I am sure I forgot some, tell me who else you think should be on the poll

EDIT: Added Mark Hunt and Dan Henderson. Want to take Barboza out but can't.

Last edited:
TRTVitor belongs on that poll.

Vitor%2BBelfort%2Bspinning%2Bback%2Bheel%2Bkick%2Bvs.%2Bknocks%2Bout%2BLuke%2BRockhold.gif

0-37774-1

ouqn4rpssg901.gif

f2v4n6.gif

Last edited:
Out of that list I go with Rumble, because his KO's seem very very vicious. Of course Igor also has a lot of brutal ones but that was a different era.

As annoying as this may be for some, McGregor should really be on this list.

As annoying as this may be for some, McGregor should really be on this list.

He has 3KO's against elite(Jose, Chad, and Eddie) competition, impressive but its not on the level of Rumble, Igor, or anyone else on the list by a LONGSHOT. Rumble has 5KOs since he he came back to the UFC from WSOF.

Gray Maynard. Such a KO artist that he knocks himself out sometimes.

gray-maynard_rob-emerson.gif~c200

Honorable mention for Mark Hunt.

Pick is Anthony Johnson.

If it was Tko/Ko id pick Anderson.

You have to go with the guy with the most ko/tkos in UFC history.

Also why the fuck is Conor not even on the poll? You disgusting pathetic haters.

if it's for artistry then it has to be Anderson Silva, maybe Cro Cop second. But not many people can make violence look like an art form. Anderson did

How is Wanderlei Silva not on the list?

between the wheel kick on etim and the knee on Dariush it's gotta be edson. Those are 2 of the most aesthetic Ko's of all time.

Gray Maynard. Such a KO artist that he knocks himself out sometimes.

gray-maynard_rob-emerson.gif~c200
I liked your comment then I seen you had some BS pro-wrestling pic as ur AV which goes back to how "you people" always talk about how you like or dislike a fighter because, well for no reason really. In turn I had to dislike, WWE fan that like MMA are the worst.

You have to go with the guy with the most ko/tkos in UFC history.

Also why the fuck is Conor not even on the poll? You disgusting pathetic haters.
When it comes to Ko's with hands I vote conor as well. Flowy, fast, combos are a thing of beauty.

How is Wanderlei Silva not on the list?

I am a fan of the axe murderer, but his ko/tko are padded by undersized fighters like Saku in pride who have no business facing him.

Back