McGregor hate

Niels

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why do so many people devote their life on hating the guy? They say McGregor-dickriders are annoying, but in the meantime they don’t notice they’re even worse.

He brought MMA popularity to a whole new level and he’s no doubt the biggest name in the fighting game at the moment.

And yes he talks alot of trash (which i personally enjoy), but that’s mainly how he became so popular and successful.

So why do people get so much joy out of hating him? I just don’t get it. I used to hate Bisping, but i never went around talking smack about him.

I don't devote my life to hating him. Just 5 minutes a day.

And its because he's an overrated loudmouth douchebag who never defends his title and has extremely annoying fans.

The don't have to love, they can even hate, but they are forced to accept him.

I don't hate the guy. I have never met him.

It would be cool if he defended his belt though.

I agree with everything you say. There were some on here who hated him from the start, but many have understandably turned against him because he doesn't fight anymore & keeps holding up divisions.

If he's made his money & doesn't want to fight any more that's fine, in fact I like the idea of more guys doing well out of MMA & retiring young & healthy because I fear its a sport where we'll hear more bad luck stories than good.

For me the hate should be aimed towards Dana, he's the one refusing to strip Conor but even that makes sense because Conor as champion even not fighting generates more media attention than if Khabib fought Tony 100 times.

I don't devote my life to hating him. Just 5 minutes a day.

And its because he's an overrated loudmouth douchebag who never defends his title and has extremely annoying fans.
Wouldn’t call him overrated + the douchebag part is just a role he plays you either watch to see him win or you watch to see him lose, but you’re still watching. He’s just a smart businessman + you only notice the annoying fans, there a plenty of fans who don’t suck his dick on a daily basis

The most pathetic group this board has ever seen are the obsessed Conor haters.

Ever noticed how its always the haters that bring Conor up in random threads, and rarely his fans. Its always some bitter dude that has to bring up Conor in literally every convo, and yet the Conor fanbase is the so called annoying one.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t call him overrated + the douchebag part is just a role he plays you either watch to see him win or you watch to see him lose, but you’re still watching. He’s just a smart businessman + you only notice the annoying fans, there a plenty of fans who don’t suck his dick on a daily basis
If it walks like a douche and talks like a douche....

And of course he's overrated. He's "champion" of a division he has fought in a grand total of once.

the stupidest thing is that many no lifer wannabes immitate him

This pretty much sums it up

giphy.gif

If it walks like a douche and talks like a douche....

And of course he's overrated. He's "champion" of a division he has fought in a grand total of once.
He KO’d a dominant champion in 13 seconds and humiliated the last champ of the lightweight division, meanwhile Khabib falls out of half his fights or he fights bums (except Barboza) + he had a couple of clean hits on ‘TBE’ Mayweather in the boxing match

The most pathetic group this board has ever seen are the obssessed Conor haters.

Ever noticed how its always the haters that bring Conor up in random threads, and rarely his fans. Its always some bitter dude that has to bring up Conor in literally every convo, and yet the Conor fanbase is the so called annoying one.
Thank you at least i’m not the only one noticing this

He KO’d a dominant champion in 13 seconds and humiliated the last champ of the lightweight division, meanwhile Khabib falls out of half his fights or he fights bums (except Barboza) + he had a couple of clean hits on ‘TBE’ Mayweather in the boxing match
KOing Aldo and Alvarez was impressive, no doubt. But Mayweather-McGregor was a farce.

KOing Aldo and Alvarez was impressive, no doubt. But Mayweather-McGregor was a farce.
I agree Mayweather carried him alot in the fight, but he never intended to eat that uppercut and some other punches, which you can’t deny is impressive too

Back