Barnett vs Lesnar. Who takes it?

UFC 200 Brock vs modern Barnett?

Brock styles on him easily.

MMA or pro wrestling? I guess it would be kind of the same either way.

Josh sure ain't the fighter he was, but he's still big & strong, has solid grappling & great submissions. I could see Brock taking him down & tapping shortly afterwards as Josh has a lot of unorthodox catch wrestling holds.

Josh sub or Brock decision I think.

Not sure on this one, can Brock hurt and end him on the ground ? maybe not sure. Can Josh sun him from under him or reverse him or something, maybe. Standing Josh doesn't have enough power to end a guy like Lesnar plus it doesn't matter he will be going down vs the superior wrestler/powerful guy.

Lesnar's beach physique beats Barnett's moobs and bingo wings.

Both of them pop positive beforehand, fight never happens.

Lesnar's beach physique beats Barnett's moobs and bingo wings.
How exactly? Dean lister is as big for his hight as brock and also one of best graplers in the world. Got raped on the ground by Barnett. Only way lesnar has this is cliping Barnett. Its possible but unlikely.

ill take barnnet via having more than 1 round of cardio

Brock takes him down and either pounds on him to decision on finishes him.
And i'm Barnett fan.

Catch wrestling involves a lot of leg locks.

I see Barnett taking a leg home.

Fuck it I'll say it

I've never thought Barnett was anything special

Barnett has a great top game and can wear down other fighters and eventually submit them. That's the catch wrestler in him. However, off his back he's pretty mediocre. As long as Brock prepares well (like he did for the Mir rematch) I see him using his superior wrestling/strength to keep Barnett down and win a decision. Barnett would at least make it competitive and interesting, though.

The right I'd really like to see is Barnett vs. Werdum (A+ top game vs. A+ guard). However, if they remain standing, Werdum is definitely the better striker at this point. He's continued to evolve while Josh seems to be more interested in other pursuits and hobbies outside MMA.

How exactly? Dean lister is as big for his hight as brock and also one of best graplers in the world. Got raped on the ground by Barnett. Only way lesnar has this is cliping Barnett. Its possible but unlikely.
Lister and Lesnar are nowhere near the same size, completely different grapplers as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back