Who is the best UFC GOAT for coolest personality, Conor or Brock Lesnar

LoveHateLove

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
both are super cool, with exciting personalities. I'm gonna say Brock just barely edges Conor.

TS' favorite fighter is Junie Browning. I think that added context helps frame this thread.

Daniel Cormier has a gr8 personality, he should be thrown in there. Michael Bisping as well, gr8 interviewer.

Overeem seems pretty cool. If you didn't know he's been viciously kod close to a dozen times. Conors got little man syndrome theres nothing cool about that .

I feel like this thread was made by a 12 yr old

Neither one of these fighters are the GOAT, and never will be.

Shonie Carter was Conor McGregor before Conor was.

Chuck Liddell, that's why he was nicknamed the Iceman because he was so cool

Lesnar, one is pro wrestler trying to keep it real in pressers while the other wanted to go full WWE and make an ass of himself and his fans eats it up

Stipe. He has a real fighters personality, not some socialite wwe phony persona that attracts the Kardashian generation.

https://nypost.com/2017/09/23/how-a-decade-of-the-kardashians-radically-changed-america/

What better way to mark 10 years of the Kardashian scourge than a well-timed scandalous rumor? On Friday, two days before Sunday night’s two-hour “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” special on E!, TMZ reported that 20-year-old Kylie Jenner, the youngest of matriarch Kris Jenner’s six children, is pregnant by 25-year-old rapper Travis Scott.

In August, Kris and her five clients/daughters posed for The Hollywood Reporter, as siblings do, in flesh-toned lingerie, draped over and around each other seductively.

It’s America’s new normal, established by Kris. In the piece, she recounted hijinks from the show’s pilot.

“The watercooler chatter from the first episode was all about [9-year-old] Kylie jumping on a stripper pole,” she said. “Kim had one installed in my bedroom . . . and Kylie hops up there, twirls around a couple of times, and it became this thing. When I look back on that, I belly laugh.”

Nick Diaz is number 3

fuck-the-fucking-diaz-brothers.jpg

tenor.gif

Back