Kelvin Gastelum (SD)
Robbie Lawler (KO)
Wonderboy Thompson (SD)
Demian Maia (UD)

And losses to:
Juiced up Marquardt
Jake Shields
Rory MacDonald

Say what you will about Woodleys fighting style but he has fought the best of the best. It's hilarious how some people on here say he is only looking for money fights. When has the guy ever had a money fight?

I'm a Woodley fan and it's obvious he is trying to get a money fight has been for awhile and I can't blame him but he will fight who ever the UFC puts in front of him he doesn't duck any one .

He will be remembered historically as underrated IMO. As people who didn’t watch events live start to look at his stats he looks crazy impressive. He gets the job done, he just does it in the simplest, most risk averse style ever.

Great resume, but usually a boring performer.

Of course it is. Strikeforce guy

Just look at these wins:

Paul Daley (UD)
Josh Koscheck (KO)
Carlos Condit (TKO)
Dong hyun Kim (TKO)
Kelvin Gastelum (SD)
Robbie Lawler (KO)
Wonderboy Thompson (SD)
Demian Maia (UD)

And losses to:
Juiced up Marquardt
Jake Shields
Rory MacDonald

Say what you will about Woodleys fighting style but he has fought the best of the best. It's hilarious how some people on here say he is only looking for money fights. When has the guy ever had a money fight?

Woodley's talking is annoying. Aside from him whining fairly frequently, he's a good fighter. He's fought a lot of top guys, some later in their careers than others, but, he's fought a who's who and won a majority of the time. But the losses still make me question if he is THAT good or if it's a combo of him being good and others at the top falling off. WW used to be the most stacked division. Now it's kind of meh. Some new contenders in the rising, RDA, Colby, Kamaru, but, WW top 10 used to be full of guys who all could have been champ. Had GSP not been there n all.

He will be remembered historically as underrated IMO. As people who didn’t watch events live start to look at his stats he looks crazy impressive. He gets the job done, he just does it in the simplest, most risk averse style ever.
He KTFO Lawler and Koscheck. He also was beating the brakes off Condit before he blew his ACL. Also finished DHK on short notice. He's had more than two fights you know.

GSP's is better
Matt Hughes x2
Jon Fitch
BJ Penn x2
Thiago Alves
Josh Koscheck x2
Jake Shields
Carlos Condit
Nick Diaz
Johny Hendricks
Michael Bisping

He is to busy running his mouth about how he gets the shaft when he is not even getting the shaft, he pulls the racism card every time somebody mentions his name.
He made a video 11 mins long and it was directed to Michael Keatons father who is a white supremacist lol, like that dude watched his video.
Woodley needs to worry about what he can control instead of trying to change the mind of people who don't give a flying shit about what he says.

Fight man that is what got you here and it is what you are good at

You couldn't pay me to watch another t wood fight. Never again.

he'll lose in his next two fights and go on to be irrelevant

He is great, no doubt. He is boring, but it works.

GSP's is better
Matt Hughes x2
Jon Fitch
BJ Penn x2
Thiago Alves
Josh Koscheck x2
Jake Shields
Carlos Condit
Nick Diaz
Johny Hendricks
Michael Bisping

Now thats a killer resume.... barely a weak link

GSP And Jon Jones have the best resumes. Since GSP never tested positive, I would argue that he is goat.

Back