Next fight for Stipe

Within the Living Death

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So who should be next in line to fight Stipe and why? I feel like Werdum should get the shot based on the fact that...there really isn't anyone else in front of him right now. It would be really interesting to see how the rematch goes.

Werdum acts like he wants to fight Stipe but he is trying to talk himself out of being afraid of Stipe, Werdum can not get Stipe to the floor nor beat him standing in my opinion

I don't want a rematch with werdum because imma fan of both...but it's most likely what will happen

And stipe will most likely beat him again....too smart to jump in his guard and different levels of striking

Werdum has improved light years in his striking since pride but his boxing defense is still not always on point

I agree with you that it should be Werdum. Some have suggested Cain, but as another poster pointed out, Cain only has one win in 4 years, lol.
Next closest is probably Overeem - he likely just needs another win for a rematch with Stipe.
I'd put Volkov after that. One big name win could get him a shot.

yeah why not werdum. and please werdum, don't fight like a retard this time

Whatever it is, I'll be tuning in.

May as well give it to Werdum, there will be no laying and praying in that one

Werdum for sure

Fuck Cain, he needs one fight at least to prove he can be healthy

What we should get is Stipe vs Minakov....
What we will get is Stipe vs Werdum, Volkov, or Valezquez. Among the three I would rather it be Volkov, or Velazquez rather than a Werdum rematch.

Back