List of changes EA made to UFC 3 after the beta(over 70)

Will buy for 20$ once the game crashes and burns

I'm with this guy. It's not the type of game that is worth 60 bucks.

EA sucks though, they can't finish games properly and fix bugs.

If they'd listen, they would take UFC Undisputed 3's engine and improve it, plus add PRIDE mode & do a way with loot boxes.

Literally this thread is about bugs they fixed lol

If they'd listen, they would take UFC Undisputed 3's engine and improve it, plus add PRIDE mode & do a way with loot boxes.
Loot boxes are only in Ultimate Team, and I'd love for them to do that, Undisputed 3 is GOAT MMA game.

Found the EA employee

Normally I would agree fuck EA but I got be honest I sunk hundreds of hours into UFC2 it's well worth the money for starved MMA fans like us.

Undisputed 3 actually had fun submissions and grappling. The roster in UFC 3 is unforgivable

Normally I would agree fuck EA but I got be honest I sunk hundreds of hours into UFC2 it's well worth the money for starved MMA fans like us.
Exactly, usually fuck EA, but they actually try with their UFC games.

• Diaz fingers tuned to Westside in signature triangle submission
Now I HAVE to get this game!

No amount of pessimism or complaining will get in the way of my enjoyment of this game. It might not be for everyone but I will enjoy it thoroughly. Anyone upset with the microtransactions in this game apparently missed EA UFC 2. It had the same microtransaction based Ultimate Team mode. That is my least favorite mode. Which is why I'm not sweating the monetization aspect that I feel like is blown out of proportion. For those where that is the main mode they want to play and feel like it unevens the playing field I can see that argument. If the game isn't for you it isn't for you. No need to try to ruin it for others. Just my useless 2 cents.

Last edited:
No amount of pessimism or complaining will get in the way of my enjoyment of this game. It might not be for everyone but I will enjoy it thoroughly. Anyone upset with the microtransactions in this game apparently missed EA UFC 2. It had the same microtransaction based Ultimate Team mode. That is my least favorite mode. Which is why I'm not sweating the monetization aspect that I feel like is blown out of proportion. For those where that is the main app they want to play and feel like it unevens the playing field I can see that argument. If the game isn't for you it isn't for you. No need to try to ruin it for others. Just my useless 2 cents.
upload_2018-1-22_20-2-42.jpeg

Back