Drug test results ignore/aside. Is Jon Jones best LHW ever?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
Or are there still people who think it is rampage, liddell, wanderlei or shogun?

same thing will happen eventually with fedor sadly.

by the way everyone uses PED in my opinion he is the best LHW ever. only elite HW beat him. i do think without the juice Gust and Cormier likely beat him.

Last edited:
No.

Otherwise he wouldn't need to cheat.

Even Jones himself apparently didn't think he was the greatest.

Easily, I know the circlejerk on Juicing Jones is high right now but what he has accomplished in the octagon is nothing short of greatness.

None of those names mentioned have as good a resume as Jones.

Obviously.

He is the GOAT to me - idc what anyone says. Just like Barry Bonds - the GOAT whether people want to admit it or not. Who the hell knows who is on roids/peds - the best is the best, period.

No. Jon is a moron and cheated his way at the top.

It already has for Fedor - happened years ago at that.

I think Stipe proved it. I am still waiting for all time MMA GOAT of all time it must be a HW and it not stipe but he is the HW GOAT as of now.

Fedor would be a top 10 HW today but no way do i think he beats the cains, jds, werdums, or stipes of today. he beats the rothwells, hunts, blaydes, tybura etc of today and would of beat brock and mir and couture i think. he had more weapons and half those guys 1 dimesional for most part

You cannot ignore the dirty test and remain objective.

What you saw in the octagon was enchanced. Suspect. Tainted.

Yes, he is the greatest fighter I've ever seen at LHW.

If we are ignoring Jon’s failed test then he is not only the greatest LHW of all time but the greatest mma fighter of all time.

not even in consideration because you can't not consider his cheating. You cheat and you don't even belong in the same breath as the greats who fought clean. He may well be a terrible fighter off the juice. we'll never know.

Or are there still people who think it is rampage, liddell, wanderlei or shogun?

same thing will happen eventually with fedor sadly.
Cheating aside? That's like saying "eating people aside, Jeffrey Dahmer was a model citizen."

Don't, just don't.

Jon Jones is the most naturally talented LHW of all time.

Back