I see the excuses already pouring in for Mighty Mouse

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First, TJ calls out the smaller fighter in Mighty Mouse, and most of you had no problem with that, though I'm sure you would have thrown fits, had it been the other way around.

Then, barely 2 days removed from the callout, and most of you were all ready calling him a coward, because he hadn't yet responded.......48 hrs after the call out.

Now that he's on the verge of accepting the fight, people are already marginalizing a Mighty Mouse win, by saying TJ will be too drained to perform well, even though TJ was the one who pursued this fight.

The true fight fans respect Mighty Mouse for his stellar accomplishments, and recognize him for what he is....one of the greats.

For the rest of you, you're not fooling anyone with your constant hypocrisy and double standards. Mostly little cowards, who have some personal vendetta against MM, for whatever reason.

Well he's not going anywhere, so keep pulling as many excuses and rationalizations out of your asses as you can.

Stay salty my friends. Cheers.

Last edited:
Mighty Mouse won't take the TJ fight. Not a chance.

He's gonna call out Dustin Ortiz or some shit.

What mighty mouse has done in his career is great. But none of his past accolades are gonna stop the mauling TJ is gonna put on him. like both fighters, but let's not pretend MM has a chance against TJ.

Expecting Mighty Mouse to end up ducking TJ in favor of a fight with Sergio Pettis or a rematch with Ray Borg.

90% of this, TS made up in his head.<DisgustingHHH>

Excuses like "Oh, i don´t know if TJ can make weight or not, so I'll only fight Borg" ??? And then Borg missed weight. Oh boy, just lame as fuck.

I see a lot of people hating on MM for doing what they were calling for him to do.
Now that this fight might happen you guys need to find other reasons to hate on the guy.

Let's not forget Cruz and Garbrandt.

I don't see how he gets away with not even defending once... it's not like he's Conor and generating lots of revenue for the UFC.
I think this would be an interesting fight but champions have to stop trying for these money fights before they have even one defense.

Excuses like "Oh, i don´t know if TJ can make weight or not, so I'll only fight Borg" ??? And then Borg missed weight. Oh boy, just lame as fuck.
You're completely off topic what do you think is going on here ?.

First, TJ calls out the smaller fighter in Mighty Mouse, and most of you had no problem with that, though I'm sure you would have thrown fits, had it been the other way around.

Then, barely 2 days removed from the callout, and most of you were all ready calling him a coward, because he hadn't yet responded.......48 hrs after the call out.

Now that he's accepted the fight, people are already marginalizing a Mighty Mouse win, by saying TJ will be too drained to perform well, even though TJ was the one who pursued this fight.

The true fight fans respect Mighty Mouse for his stellar accomplishments, and recognize him for what he is....one of the greats.

For the rest of you, you're not fooling anyone with your constant hypocrisy and double standards. Mostly little cowards, who have some personal vendetta against MM, for whatever reason.

Well he's not going anywhere, so keep pulling as many excuses and rationalizations out of your asses as you can.

1. I had a problem with it.
2. TJ should be defending his BW title.
3. MM should be defending his FLW title.
4. Has MM accepted the fight? I know I was drunk last night, but did I miss something and it get buried immediately?

I don't see how he gets away with not even defending once... it's not like he's Conor and generating lots of revenue for the UFC.
I have no problem with MM stepping into the 135 title picture. There's no clear number 1 contender and let's not forget MM is 17-2 at BW while being GOAT 125 fighter.

I do have a problem with TJ trying to get a second title while there are viable options at 135 for him to fight. Namely Jimmie Rivera imo.

4. Has MM accepted the fight? I know I was drunk last night, but did I miss something and it get buried immediately?

You missed one thing.

Now that he's accepted the fight, people are already marginalizing a Mighty Mouse win, by saying TJ will be too drained to perform well, even though TJ was the one who pursued this fight.

TJ vs MM at any weight is worth watching. I hope you are right about MM taking the fight.

I think if MM avoids the KO he beats TJ, via his gigantic arsenal.

cibCE2n.jpg

MM is a great fighter, but people wanted to see him further test himself against TJ. TJ seems to have been very much up for the fight all along. If it happens in the future, then great.

I have no problem with MM stepping into the 135 title picture. There's no clear number 1 contender and let's not forget MM is 17-2 at BW while being GOAT 125 fighter.

I do have a problem with TJ trying to get a second title while there are viable options at 135 for him to fight. Namely Jimmie Rivera imo.

If it's MM wanting to go up and fight for the BW title, that's fine. He's paid his dues, and should be entitled to pick his fights.

TJ trying to get the 125lb fight, or trying to get MM to come up to 135 as a challenger over Rivera (who I agree deserves the shot more than any other BW) and Cruz (their first fight was so close) is a different story. TJ should fight whoever's put in front of him... he's the champ, yes, but he still doesn't have the leverages that long-time champs or Conor has.

I want to see the Rivera fight, he's earned it. If MM wants to jump the queue, I'm okay with it, because he's entitled to a little courtesy. If it's simply TJ angling for a weaker or smaller opponent that he favors, no deal.

DJ didn't want to fight TJ because he wasn't a champion. To compromise for that he wanted to make sure if TJ missed weight he'd TJ's, or he wanted TJ to take a fight at 125 first.

Now TJ is a champion DJ has said he'll fight him.

What's the issue people?

Mighty Mouse is a pro who minds his own business. TJ came off kind of snakeish in the way he pursued this fight imo. And he's my favorite BW.

I think this would be an interesting fight but champions have to stop trying for these money fights before they have even one defense.

TJ has had title defenses in the past. And the belt was taken away from him in a split decision loss that, even as a big Cruz fan, I can admit he should have gotten. Had he been rightfully given that decision, chances are he would be six defenses in. I know this is all hypothetical, but I also don't see what the big deal is, considering how interesting and lucrative this match up is compared to their other options.

Back