Cain vs Werdum, as title eliminator?

MMA MASTER

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I think that is the fight to make. To be honest I just don't think that was cains day that night. I beleive that Cain could beat him. The winner should fight for the title.

Although the UFC heavyweight division is shallow you have new up and comers like Curtis blaydez, Alexander volkov, nganou, derrick Lewis and more. But the guys like mark hunt arlovski need to be retired for allow new evolution of the heavyweight division and for new up and comers to take their place in the rankings.

The UFC heavyweight division does have possible contenders, just the UFC needs to build them up carefully and not match the news guys against each other but against the veterans like mark hunt to clear them out.

But as for right now the two top guys Cain and werdum need to fight to see who the number one contender is. While the UFC builds up the new heavyweights into contenders to have fresh match ups.

Werdum Vs Stipe 2 next

Cain can fight Reem Or Volkov

No threads about Cain..we’ll all get carpal tunnel

I think that is the fight to make. To be honest I just don't think that was cains day that night. I beleive that Cain could beat him. The winner should fight for the title.

Although the UFC heavyweight division is shallow you have new up and comers like Curtis blaydez, Alexander volkov, nganou, derrick Lewis and more. But the guys like mark hunt arlovski need to be retired for allow new evolution of the heavyweight division and for new up and comers to take their place in the rankings.

The UFC heavyweight division does have possible contenders, just the UFC needs to build them up carefully and not match the news guys against each other but against the veterans like mark hunt to clear them out.

But as for right now the two top guys Cain and werdum need to fight to see who the number one contender is. While the UFC builds up the new heavyweights into contenders to have fresh match ups.

Honestly with all his injuries Cain should have to earn his spot in the top 10 again.

Yeh this is the fight to make. Fuck anyone complaining about Cain not deserving it. Bitches be actin like they don't wanna see it

Then he should fight reem cause if he fights and beats volkov that will be erasing a contender for stipe to fight.

Lol with the way reem's rollercoaster career has been, we are due for a big win from reem followed by another defeat.

Then he should fight reem cause if he fights and beats volkov that will be erasing a contender for stipe to fight.

Agree

keep Volkov for Hunt/Blaydes winner maybe?
Tybura/Lewis?

Volkov Vs Arlovski could be fun.

Cain hasn't fought since Summer 2016, lmao. i don't think so.

I'd prefer Cormier vs. Werdum as a title eliminator.

Put Cain against Ngannou instead.

Werdum gets the next TS.

Or they could make Werdum vs Volkov for the next TS.

It definitely needs to happen someday before one of them retires. It won't surprise me if they push for Stipe/Cain though because it's a fresh match-up and just an all around amazing fight stylistically speaking. Unfortunately this is how the UFC works now. It's not about who deserves what anymore. Don't be surprised if they set up Stipe/Cain next. That's the best match-up anyway in my opinion. I'd just hope Cain can make it to the fight and he doesn't have a lot of ring rust or something because he's been out for a good while now once again.

Unlikely Werdum accepts it. He'll probably pressure to go for the title directly.

Honestly with all his injuries Cain should have to earn his spot in the top 10 again.

I think Cain should be hungry to avenge his loss to Werdum...

Werdum's consecutive wins are against guys not currently in the top 10.

Cane should not have a title fight... A tune up fight against an unranked is fine too, but I think Werdum is ok. It could be a headliner so both guys might think that's ok too.

If Cain fights Werdum and wins, just imagine what year it will be when he fights again???

Last time he had 2 fights within 12 months was in 2013

and he's 5 years older now.

I think Cain should be hungry to avenge his loss to Werdum...

Werdum's consecutive wins are against guys not currently in the top 10.

Cane should not have a title fight... A tune up fight against an unranked is fine too, but I think Werdum is ok. It could be a headliner so both guys might think that's ok too.

Werdum might not have any top 10 wins in the past 2 fights but Cain has one top 10 win in the past 3 years. You can't sign him to big fights until he can prove he can show up and be healthy consistently

Werdum might not have any top 10 wins in the past 2 fights but Cain has one top 10 win in the past 3 years. You can't sign him to big fights until he can prove he can show up and be healthy consistently

I’m ok with that idea... But suspect the UFC will want his big name bringing home the bacon.

Maybe he never makes it back.

Whoever he fights, I’ll watch

No

i don't mind Cain getting an immediate title shot after Werdum because there is no one left after Werdum to be honest

Cain/Werdum just eliminates 1 more fight for Stipe

Stipe/Werdum for June
If Cain says he is healed now, give him another extra 8 months to heal

I'd love it, but I'd also love Werdum and Cain getting independent title shots. With HW being as empty as it is it's probably not smart to have contenders knock each other out.

Except Reem. It's always funny seeing him KOed.

stipe can get the werdum rematch over quickly - werdum has nothing for him

him vs cain is the fight to see at the end of the day. maybe have cain fight black beast or tybura winner or some shit

Back