Joanna doesn't wanna watch the 1st fight with Rose Namajunas, good or bad idea?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
JJ stated she haven't watched the fight and don't plan to, strongly believe she lost because of the brutal weight cut. She had to cut 15 pounds in 14 hours, describe being very weak.

I'm surprised she still had all the energy on stage shouting that boogeywoman shit after going through all that but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Stil, I feel she should watch the fight and see other things Rose did to win. What do you think? Is it a good idea for fighters to watch fights they've lost?

She's most likely getting rekt again so <Fedor23>

TS maybe she just lie, just think about it.

She 100% needs to watch that fight, Rose established her distance very quickly and Joanna's footwork patterns weren't working. Her jabs didnt get the distance at all in that fight. She looked like a deer in the headlights.

Her coaches WILL 100% watch that fight if she doesnt though.

She doesn't even acknowledge she tapped to strikes. I guess if it happens again she can rinse and repeat.

That's her choice. But someone better sit down and watch it and note the mistakes made

DC's "THUG ROSE" would hunt her in her nightmarries

It's good. If she watches it then something terrible could happen..... BOOGEY WOMAN IS HERE!!!!

She's coming back way too soon. I like both fighters, just wish JJ would warm up first.

She lied about not tapping out, she should hang to that story now. Saying that she didn't watch the fight offers her some "immunity", so some may think she simply doesn't remember herself tapping out. But overall when she talks, the bs-meter goes through the roof.

Makes sense, there isn't much to gain from watching it, Rose is subpar & only won because either 1. Joana had horrendous weight cut or 2. JJ is past her prime & needs to retire.

Rose legit loses to every top contendor at 115, Claudia + andradre will man handle her.

Weight cut excuse.

Haven't heard that one before, at least she's original.

JJ was wayyyy to tense and mean muggy for the Rose fight. She needs to relax and be loose. If her weight is the real issue, she should go to 125.

She can’t face what happened?

Joanna sounding like Ronda 2.0.

She’s losing again then.

Going the Ronda rousey route eh Joanna?

She can’t face what happened?

Joanna sounding like Ronda 2.0.
JJ took it to the next level, I believe...

Weight cut excuse.

Haven't heard that one before, at least she's original.
Good for Ariel for asking what actually went wrong, for some reason JJ offered nothing other than "they were like a family to me, Rose doesn't hit hard etc".

She's just trying to act cool. She definitely will rewatch the fight. Probably doesn't want to admit to seeing herself get KTFO 20x.

She is delusional and it's pretty sad.

Because she’ll see that she tapped

...and she knows it

She got caught. It happens, even to the best of 'em. She should just admit it and play the "Every dog has their day" angle rather than blaming a weight cut for the fact that Rose was able to catch her.

Back