Jds vs Ngannou & Werdum vs Cain 2

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Are those the next fights to make after UFC 220?

Who do you see winning ?

Jds won't be fighting for years
He failed his drug test

The fights to make are

Stipe vs Werdum II
Cain vs Overeem

Cain needs to fight once before fighting for the belt

However knowing the UFC it will be

Stipe vs Cain
Ngannou vs Werdum or winner of Hunt/Blades

Cain vs Werdum II

Who's with me?

Cain vs Overeem
Werdum vs Ngannou

I want Hunt vs Ngannou if Hunt beats Blaydes. Cain should fight Stipe. It's Stipe's last big test really. Yes many will say Cain doesnt deserve a shot but do we forget how skilled Cain is in the cage? He went on a tear then lost his title to Werdum. He bounced back with a spectacular performance over Browne at UFC 200. He's only lost 1 out of his last 6 fights. I think Overeem should take some more time off after that brutal KO and maybe fight Volkov when hes back. Derrick Lewis vs Werdum also should get rebooked for obvious reasons.

ngannou vs derick lewis

werdum vs stipe 2

I want Hunt vs Ngannou if Hunt beats Blaydes. Cain should fight Stipe. It's Stipe's last big test really. Yes many will say Cain doesnt deserve a shot but do we forget how skilled Cain is in the cage? He went on a tear then lost his title to Werdum. He bounced back with a spectacular performance over Browne at UFC 200. He's only lost 1 out of his last 6 fights. I think Overeem should take some more time off after that brutal KO and maybe fight Volkov when hes back. Derrick Lewis vs Werdum also should get rebooked for obvious reasons.

Give him a chance to fight Stipe if he avenges his loss to Werdum.

I think Stipe cleared the division tbh.

Don't see a big fight for him in 2018.

Nah, no need for Cain and Werdum to fight again at this point and eliminate a contender in this shallow division. Just give the shot to whoevers ready/healthier first lol

Current JDS gets murked. He seems afraid to throw punches

They should make Cain vs. Lesnar 2, that would be a big PPV and the winner vs Stipe would be a big fight.
If Stipe wants to fight soon then just have the rematch with Werdum before that and let Cain vs Lesnar be an nr. 1 contender match, that would be the easiest way to get 2 big PPVs.

On board with the Stipe - Werdum title and Cain - Overeem contender matches. That will probably take pretty much the whole year. Then Ngannou rematch - he should be ready with another 12 months of training (hopefully at a proper camp).

overeem vs volkov would be a good one too

Why would you fuckin freaks rather see Werdum get another shot from a win over Tybura instead of Cain Werdum 2

Cain Werdum 2
Ngannou JDS/Lewis

I want to see Ngannou fight other guys who cant/don't wrestle. Give me him vs. Hunt or black beast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back