#1 Fedor #2 Big Nog #3 Stipe

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor went undefeated for 10 years in the deepest heavyweight division on the planet (pride). People can talk shit about his competition but look at the ufcs top 10 heavyweights in the late 90s and early 2000s. Mostly journeyman nobodies that none of us can remember. Fedor had a few freakshow fights but outside of those FEW fights he beat top competition for a decade including 5 former UFC heavyweight champs and 2 victories over the #2 all time heavyweight.

Big Nog beat anyone and everyone not named fedor during that same time period.

Stipe is now the clear #3. Knockouts over Werdum, reem, arlovski, jds and hunt are an incredible feet.

If Stipe can put together a few more big wins he surpasses Big Nog.

The path to surpassing Fedor is steep. I'm not sure what conditions I would put in place for that. What do you guys think? What does Stipe need to do to surpass Fedor?

10 title defenses with a win over Cain, another win over Francis, and a win over Cormier? A win over returned jon jones?

I like Stipe, but lol at him even being considered in the top 3 at HW.

Goes to show how disastrous the HW division is nowadays.

Guys let's do this: Leave the top 4 spots to the guys who fough in the big leagues of the HW division (Pride). Then we can start sorting out the guys who fight in the minor leagues of HW (UFC).

On a side note, I just got myself a fantastic new avatar.

Last edited:
100% perfect list:

1. Fedor
2. Nog
3. Werdum
4. Stipe
5. Jds
6. Crocop
7. Overeem
8. Timmy
9. Cain
10. Barnett

Nobody can surpass fedor. Fedor went undefeated for 10 years. Was like 32-0. Even if someone else dominated for years... it would still be a debate

I like Stipe, but lol at him being #3 GOAT.

Goes to show how terrible the HW division is nowadays.
I'm sorry since when is knocking out fabricio werdum, overeem, hunt and dos Santos some kind of joke? Those men are the who's who of the baddest men on the planet.

Prime werdum got knocked out by stipe. How can you put him there?

So what? Such a stupid argument that people use every time... even tho it has no logic.

Stipe lost to Struve... should I put struve over Stipe? Geez....

Just because you beat someone, doesn't mean you are automatically ahead of them in all time rankings... or even current rankings

Funny how people forget PRIDE had the premier Heavyweight division during Fedor's reign, to boot.

If Stipe goes undefeated for the next 10 years, the Sherdoggers of 2028 will be looking back and calling JDS, Overeem, Hunt, Francis and Werdum total cans......

Prime werdum got knocked out by stipe. How can you put him there?

>Prime Werdum

The dudes like 40 something lol.

I agree with your assessment but if anything it just goes to show you how weak the HW division is these day that guys from the early 2000’s are STILL conteding at the top lol.

I'm sorry since when is knocking out fabricio werdum, overeem, hunt and dos Santos some kind of joke? Those men are the who's who of the baddest men on the planet.

All past prime except Werdum.

Lesson for the newbs: It's the when what really matters, not the who.

Cheers.

>Prime Werdum

The dudes like 40 something lol.

I agree with your assessment but if anything it just goes to show you how weak the HW division is these day that guys from the early 2000’s are STILL conteding at the top lol.
He was the UFC heavyweight champ and had just beat Cain Velasquez. That was the peak of his career when he lost to stipe

All past prime except Werdum.

Lesson for the newbs: It's the when what really matters, not the who.

Cheers.
Overeem was only like 36 and was on a tear. Not passed his prime just off the sauce.

Stipe is doing well but needs to keep doing it before he starts cracking any GOAT lists.

Nowadays people seem to start calling guys GOAT after just a couple of wins but it's about performing at the highest level for a long time

I like Stipe, but lol at him even being considered in the top 3 HW GOAT.

Goes to show how disastrous the HW division is nowadays.

He smashes Fedor and Nog at any point in their careers.

Pride never died lol.

I'm fine with casuals brining up Stipe as one of the best HW's in the UFC, but he's not one of the best ever. It will take a lot for anyone to be in the same discussion as Fedor or Big Nog. The only ones that would be accepted around those names right now are Fabricio Werdum or Mirko CroCop. Not even Overeem or Ciagno would be debatable in that discussion.

Back