Was Stipe at 30% against Ngannou???

Gangstub

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Was he? I'd like to enlightened by one of the Sherdog geniuses.

What's your passive-aggressive point?

giphy.webp

Miocic had to give his 110% to contain this monster - Ngannou walks thru anyone else - Miocic accomplished something impossible containing Ngannou and carrying his weight

If a gentle shart could be perfectly embodied in thread form, this has to be it.

Seems some say he eased up on Francis because he felt sorry for him. I just think it took everything he had to contain him.

My instruments read it at about a 437% in round 1, then a 4% in round 2, then a baguette%

I....I need to reread the instructions.

Looked like a pure, 100% asswhooping to me

My instruments read it at about a 437% in round 1, then a 4% in round 2, then a baguette%

What about the power level?!
EYzRd.jpg

In 3rd round, maybe 4th, Ngannou managed to catch Stipe with a left hook iirc.
It kinda rattled him for a moment or two, despite Ngannou being as tired as FCK!

Stipe was tired as well, so probably a slip of concentration at that moment.
He's not stupid, he knows one punch could have changed it all, he had to be as careful as possible.

He was at a higher percent than Usman was, since that must be your point.

So I guess the real question is when will we get to see 100% Stipe fight Sealevel Cain.

I'd Agree, those instructions arent clear, if I hit, I win. I hit yet I no win!

WTF are you talking about? I would say he did the best he could to win the fight. Any circumstances that we could use to assign a number value to his performance are really a mystery and don't matter, he won. And before you ask, no, I don't know if he was wearing his lucky underwear either and how that may have factored in.

Back