no one in the world could have contained Ngannou 5 rounds

croatian_republican

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Blaydes and Henriques with their wrestling pedigrees couldnt put Ngannou on his ass and keep him there for a second. The guy is the strongest man ever at HW. You don't know what it takes to bring Ngannou down. It's a huge accomplishment what Miocic accomplished. Finishing a ''gassed out'' Ngannou is easy? Some of you need to have your heads checked. Only the GOAT giving his 110% could have contained this monster... Ngannou runs through everyone else. Ngannou and Miocic were in the habit of finishing their fights fast, this one went the whole way cuz theyre that great.. Miocic had to carry this guys weight, and Miocic had to contain him, - - - anyone else would have been dead on the floor with this predator

Stipe is a cerebral fighter. Like I posted before I believed that Stipe's technical approach towards his opponents is his main advantage. Ngannou and his team leaned too hard on the KO to come.

Stop making threads

id like to hear arguments, ya mental midget - - - people say miocic could have finished it, when he already did the impossible by containing this beast and carrying his weight - fair point, whats ur IQ dude? u took the short bus?

Blaydes and Henriques with their wrestling pedigrees couldnt put Ngannou on his ass and keep him there for a second. The guy is the strongest man ever at HW. You don't know what it takes to bring Ngannou down. It's a huge accomplishment what Miocic accomplished. Finishing a ''gassed out'' Ngannou is easy? Some of you need to have your heads checked. Only the GOAT giving his 110% could have contained this monster... Ngannou runs through everyone else. Ngannou and Miocic were in the habit of finishing their fights fast, this one went the whole way cuz theyre that great.. Miocic had to carry this guys weight, and Miocic had to contain him, - - - anyone else would have been dead on the floor with this predator
Can I get a HELLLLL YEAAAHHHHH

You're trying too hard.. Tge subtle troll is the troll that lives to post another day!

Seems like you're trolling...... however, I agree with you. Lol. Stipe definitely could've done more in certain situations, but I was holding on for dear life with him. I was literally squeezing my phone so hard I had an imprint on my hand afterwards. One mistake against Ngannou and you're dead.

Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier would have finished a gassed NG via sub. Werdum if he made it beyond the 2nd round would easily sub a gassed NG as well.

id like to hear arguments, ya mental midget - - - people say miocic could have finished it, when he already did the impossible by containing this beast and carrying his weight - fair point, whats ur IQ dude? u took the short bus?

Who the fuck are Blaydes and Henriques?!

Where are your other 9 threads this morning, page 4?!

Stipe won because he has much more polished standup, and a wrestling background where Ngannou doesn't. There isn't really a current HW with quite that skillset. Werdum has good standup, but not enough head movement.

If Cain comes back, he has decent standup, and his wrestling game is great for HW. I think if he comes back, he would beat Ngannou.

tldr

How many threads are you going to make about this. Stipe won, stop crying.

penalty troll on the field.jpg

Props to Stipe for weathering the storm, I thought he would do just that. But after the 2nd round Ngannou was done. Sea level Cain would have destroyed him.

Use your real account when you post this tripe.....

dont be ridiculous. His ground game and cardio are novice level....Tons of fighters can beat him....there are HWs outside the UFC that would make quick work Ngannou, especially after that performance....

Blaydes and Henriques with their wrestling pedigrees couldnt put Ngannou on his ass and keep him there for a second. The guy is the strongest man ever at HW. You don't know what it takes to bring Ngannou down. It's a huge accomplishment

Blaydes wrestling is far from top level. Watch him work on a TD for three rounds against some polish dude and not succeed even ones.

Even so, I believe if Blaydes didn't took the fight on a short notice and had a game plan to avoid big punches and set the TD, he could have won.

Back