Anyone else made money on Stipe this weekend?

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He was a decent underdog against IMO a relatively unproven opponent.

I only made 50$ BTW.

Betting on Heavyweight fights is as stupid as it gets, congratulations on winning a dice roll.

(I had Stipe winning, too, but betting on HWs is not a good idea in any case)

Betting on Heavyweight fights is as stupid as it gets, congratulations on winning a dice roll.

If by dice roll you mean 50-50 I would have bet a lot more.

He was a decent underdog against IMO a relatively unproven opponent.

I only made 50$ BTW.
Was he? I would have taken that bet were I still into that.

Not bad man!

Sorry, but I would say it's more stupid to actually not putting some money on Stipe. the odds were worth the risk and I made some money too.

Sorry, but I would say it's more stupid to actually not putting some money on Stipe. the odds were worth the risk and I made some money too.

If you're only betting small amounts, every bet is alright. I just wouldn't advise betting big-time on HWs because that shit bit me in the ass some times before, and I'm not alone with that.

Nah lost but annoyingly

I had Stipe ITD

I knew he would win.. I just did not see Francis surviving

Was a juicy double with DC and Stipe ITD

all good though my treble broke me even
DC/Islam/Razak

And I had Font straight

Had money on a Stipe and Chael double.

How the fuck they were both underdogs I don't know.

It's a value game. Even if it's truly a dice roll then any number which pays out the most is the one to bet on.

Nah lost but annoyingly

I had Stipe ITD

I knew he would win.. I just did not see Francis surviving

Was a juicy double with DC and Stipe ITD

all good though my treble broke me even
DC/Islam/Razak

And I had Font straight
I took Whittaker ITD over Yoel. Totally forgot I had him ITD and thought I won money until I checked my account. Punch to the gut. Won't make that greedy mistake again

If you're only betting small amounts, every bet is alright. I just wouldn't advise betting big-time on HWs because that shit bit me in the ass some times before, and I'm not alone with that.
I've been betting on sports events since I was a teenager, so I know very well what you're talking about.

Forgot to bet lol, had planned on betting on Stipe, for similar reasons, up against an unproven hype opponent whose hype train will have skewed the odds in his favor so figured there was value in Stipe.
Was waiting to see if the odds got a bit longer and then I forgot to do it :sniper:

I took Whittaker ITD over Yoel. Totally forgot I had him ITD and thought I won money until I checked my account. Punch to the gut. Won't make that greedy mistake again

It's a fuck isn't it
I remember having 'fight ends in ko' when Nate and Belfort fought
It was the last leg of a super long parlay I'd been doing all day, including football etc
Would of netted over a grand

Is already gone through the fire needing tons of teams to score etc
Then I'm sat watching the two chinniest but yet violent fighters in UFC history
Have a staring match
{<huh}

If by dice roll you mean 50-50 I would have bet a lot more.
lol exactly, people don't seem to understand what a value bet is. It may have been a 50:50 but if it was 50:50 then Stipe was great value for the odds that were being offered.

Yep.

Had several parlays mixed between Stipe, MacDonald, and Chandler. Easy picks (although I got lucky with Rory, as in truth he got his ass served to him for the better part of four rounds).

I don’t usually bet on fights but when I saw the idiots had him underdog I couldn’t resist, bet a 100 cashed out 250.

I wanted to. Was gonna take Stipe, DC, and Font. Of course they won, but had I actually placed a bet.

Won some sweet sweet Vcash sherdollar$!

lol exactly, people don't seem to understand what a value bet is. It may have been a 50:50 but if it was 50:50 then Stipe was great value for the odds that were being offered.

A lot of people never will.

Back