what HW GOAT contender has the most humiliating losses?

croatian_republican

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some biased and sneaky dishonest people throw around stats to portray deceptive conclusions.

They say Miocic is 1-1 against Dos Santos and Cain is 2-1. When those numbers have a story behind and need to be analyzed. Miocic and Dos Santos first fight was a 3-2 decision loss that can go any way, second time around it's a TKO by Miocic. On paper though they're 1-1???

When comparing GOATS' wins, lets also look at some of their worst losses. Miocic has no none really. Struve eye-gouged a green Miocic and finished it by tko.

How did Cain lose and Fedor? And Werdum?

131.gif

Some biased and sneaky dishonest people throw around stats to portray deceptive conclusions.

They say Miocic is 1-1 against Dos Santos and Cain is 2-1. When those numbers have a story behind and need to be analyzed. Miocic and Dos Santos first fight was a 3-2 decision loss that can go any way, second time around it's a TKO by Miocic. On paper though they're 1-1???

When comparing GOATS' wins, lets also look at some of their worst losses. Miocic has no none really. Struve eye-gouged a green Miocic and finished it by tko.

So now Stipe lost to Struve because of an eye gouge?

giphy.gif

In the words of Sonny Qc, have a nice day.

Struve beat Miocic because he was better than him on that night. Maybe Struve just has his number and would beat him 10 of 10 times who knows

So... what's your argument? That Stipe isn't 1-1 with Junior even though he is?

In my opinion, when they are that big of humans, any loss to any sort of HW that is any form of competent isn't too bad. All it takes for these guys is one punch.

While the struve loss is bad, I don't think it stains his legacy THAT much considering what he's done and how big Struve is.

Fedor got knocked out by a middleweight. Same for Hunt.

In my opinion, when they are that big of humans, any loss to any sort of HW that is any form of competent isn't too bad. All it takes for these guys is one punch.

While the struve loss is bad, I don't think it stains his legacy THAT much considering what he's done and how big Struve is.

Fedor got knocked out by a middleweight. Same for Hunt.

Hendo and Manhoef both hit like HW for sure.

Hendo and Manhoef both hit like HW for sure.

Oh for sure, but imo those are worse losses than Struve. Getting KOd by another HW isn't the same as getting KO'd by a hard hitting MW.

Cain. Got humiliated in both his losses where he was a big favorite. Big UFC on FOX debut was supposed to be a showcase for him and he got starched in front of the biggest MMA audience ever.

I'd say the second was even more humiliating because not only was he a big favorite but Rogan was endlessly hyping him and talking about how he had unreal superhuman cardio and then he gassed out after one round and ran into a Guillotine of the best BJJ guy in the division.

Should be noted that even now during UFC 220 Rogan continued saying that crap.

Reem losing to Bigfoot is biggest wtf hw loss.

Nothing Mexican about Cain either? ur obviously being a dickhead, no one mentioned Croatia - - get ur head checked

Back