Ngannou did great against the GOAT

croatian_republican

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
While I hate the trolls and idiots who were underrating Miocic and going crazy about their superhuman savior Ngannou, let's not take anything away from Ngannou's performance. He lasted 5 rounds with the goat in his prime. Miocic had to give his all just to contain the monster that Ngannou is. You people don't realize what Miocic accomplished, instead like the morons you are you ask: How couldn't Stipe finish a gassed out Ngannou... If you only knew what it took to take down Ngannou and keep him down. No one ever did that. People took him down once but Ngannou was quick back up. Miocic had to give what no human can to keep the superior position on this monster.

Props to Ngannou. He is now more humble, he needs to get rid of his coaches and fans, and come back and contain for the championship. His next oppponent will go down surely in the first round.

Last edited:
GOAT ? lmao

white belt & user name...
I get it now.

have a good day

200w.gif

I liked TS twice. Once for realising Stipe is HW GOAT and another for being a Republican.

Usually when a guy manages not to get finished by a fighter who finishes everyone, that is considered at least a moral victory.

For a guy as green with a gas tank as small as Ngannou, at least you have to rate his heart.

GOAT ? lmao

It's not really laughable, is it? He's the most succesful UFC hw, and could very well be argued to be the GOAT UFC hw, and from there it isn't to far to be calling him the GOAT hw.

He definitely needs to get with a real camp. He's too complacent and surrounded by toadies who didn't address his now clearly exposed weaknesses, or give him a useful gameplan.

Oh ok so defend 3 times and your the GOAT, riiiiiight.

Ngannou fought Anderson?

Fedor?

Jon Jones?

When was that?

On your video game ts?

He should have lost 50-41, did not do great. I still like him though and will be pulling for him going forward against the non-Stipe fighters of the world. He got some much needed humbling.

Usually when a guy manages not to get finished by a fighter who finishes everyone, that is considered at least a moral victory.

For a guy as green with a gas tank as small as Ngannou, at least you have to rate his heart.

It’s says more about stipes inabilities n overrated resume than it does anything about ngannou

The guy was basically done after the 1st (even during the 1st) n stipe couldn’t finish him

He gassed in two mins then spent the rest of the fight looking like an amateur on the ground

what's bizarre is that Stipe could have finished him on the ground, I guess he wasn't confident in his sub-game? or he just knew Ngannou had nothing for him at that point

there was nothing praiseworthy about Ngannou's performance at all. A praiseworthy loss is the one Stipe had to JDS first time around.

I'm not a fan of his. I'm a fan of Miocic. I hated the hype that surrounded Ngannou and I could easily trash him now, but instead I'm giving him props.
"You people" remind of WWE fans so much, so why exactly are you not a fan of his? Is it something he did or said, I really dont get it.

Back