Dana White mocks Cain Velasquez fans

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Many people here seems to think Cain Velasquez should be next against Miocic, since they never fought (what a stupid argument, Lewis and Miocic never fought either). Here is what Dana White thinks about it. Timestamped.

Cain??! What was the last time you saw Cain fight? Cain doesn't fought in forever, Cain is gonna have to come back and you know, fight somebody, to even think about getting in that spot. And i'm sure Cain doesn't wanna to come back and jump right in the fire, he's been out for a while.

#WerdumTime motherfuckers

e20b7a2a4fd7d9f2c1f81158a66e1a7f.png

hqdefault.jpg

JVb9c2P.gif

Last edited:
Dana's hilarious at making promotional mistakes, it's like he intentionally tries to be bad at this.

What's even more funny is DC gave the implication Cain was on his way back...

473537.jpg

the last time I saw Kane fight was in a hell in a cell vs the Undertaker

Honestly Cain doesn't deserve a title shot when he gets back.

It's not that he isn't good enough. Cain is a beast. But I don't like the idea of giving a guy known for spotty attendance an easy title to sit on.

Name the fighters that Cain beat that are still relevant today?

His most significant contribution recently( last 4 years) is tapping out.

Cain vs Werdum rematch...as soon as possible.

Dana's not wrong, but he needs to go even further. Cain should prove he can fight twice in a six-month window before he gets a crack at the title.

Is the mocking of the fans somewhere in the video?

Or should it be in the sentence you highlighted?

Dana's not wrong, but he needs to go even further. Cain should prove he can fight twice in a six-month window before he gets a crack at the title.

Twice in a 6 month window will never happen.
Be reasonable.

I'm a Cain fan but fuck no, he needs a tune up fight and then get a shot.

Cain vs Overeem
Ngannou vs Werdum

aaaaannnnnddd go!

Twice in a 6 month window will never happen.
Be reasonable.

It might happen if he literally runs through his warm-up fight opponent the way he did against Browne...and he doesn't get injured in the process.

Dana needs to go. The sport needs a new guy to be the face of the franchise and I'm dead serious. After that press conference Friday and then how Stipe beta'd him after the main event its the cherry on top of a run of very embarrassing moves that he's made. He has zero credibility with the majority of UFC fans. Casuals still see him as the UBER face of this franchise but honestly he's a major joke and he's bad for UFC and MMA in general now.

Why is internet a dirty word to the UFC? They should be involved with the online community not pretending it doesn't exist.

Back