Dana in his happy days ...

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
figther-brock-lesnar-and-dana-white-president-of-ufc-attend-the-new-picture-id98053220

jon-jones-dana-white-single-image-cut.jpg

dana_white_gsp.jpg

Dana-White-Ronda-Rousey.jpg

Francis-Ngannou-Dana-White_UFC-Fox-563x353.jpg

And nowadays ..

0BVDX8g.gif

Tyron_Woodley_Headshot_1040x585.jpg

125_Max_Holloway.0.0.jpeg

0708-amanda-nunes-tmz-1200x630.jpg

Dana-White-Sad.png

No wonder why he is keep getting fat. Dude is probably dealing with stress by eating a lot.

There was an moment during the ngannou fight where you could see Dana in the crowd and he looked so unhappy. You could see he wanted Ngannou to win.

We will miss the bald father once he’s gone.
<DCrying>

Love him or hate him, He is an iconic figure in this sport and we will have huge hole in our hearts once he is gone. I personally like him because he isn't just a nice guy who conducts everything in professional way. It makes him more human, and therefore so much more interesting.

Last edited:
So, the champions are getting uglier lately

<mma4>

Last edited:
Dana White cops too much shit, he used to piss me off more honestly. His position on fighter pay and trashing Fedor was BS.

WME and ZUFFA are/were the ones calling most of the shots.. it's his job to front the media and push the company line whatever it is...

It's his job to bend the truth or exaggerate etc. to make the company as much as he can. He's a fight promoter ffs..

Stipe is a promotional dud.. "mgulah bler bler i'm havin a baby, fuck yeah"..

From a business stand point, i'd be pissed too, business is Dana's game.

Dana misses his boy of course he's sad...

DANACONOR.jpg

His biggest asset is also the cause of his hard dealings with other stars.

But this has always been the natural trend in sports. Once you start making money eventually the athletes want more. It takes time but I think we are with in 5 years of some sort of strike/fighters coming together to form some type of association/union.

figther-brock-lesnar-and-dana-white-president-of-ufc-attend-the-new-picture-id98053220

jon-jones-dana-white-single-image-cut.jpg

dana_white_gsp.jpg

Dana-White-Ronda-Rousey.jpg

Francis-Ngannou-Dana-White_UFC-Fox-563x353.jpg

And nowadays ..

0BVDX8g.gif

who is the is the down syndrome white guy????

Tyron_Woodley_Headshot_1040x585.jpg

who is this oval headed tard???

125_Max_Holloway.0.0.jpeg

who isthe heck is this nose monster??

0708-amanda-nunes-tmz-1200x630.jpg

how did this 1989 picture of michael jackson make it in here??

Dana-White-Sad.png

No wonder why he is keep getting fat. Dude is probably dealing with stress by eating a lot.

Where is this Dana hates stipe coming from?

When he was tapping Arianny

"No one is bigger than the ufc, stars come and go and there will be somone else to take his place"
Sure but will it be a bald compulsive liar douche who’s unintentionally hilarious ?

Back