Which was worse: Stipe vs Ngannou or Woodley vs Maya

calavera2

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Stipe vs Ngannou was worse in my book that was just awful. Worse than woodley vs Maya by a long shot.

Stipe vs Ngannou was way better then any fight in recent memory.
Tyrone can't be compared in any way with what Stipe did against Nganous.

Stipe vs Ngannou was way better then any fight in recent memory.
Tyrone can't be compared in any way with what Stipe did against Nganous.

? ...That fight was awful just awful. You must have Alzheimer's or you are related to stipe

I like fighters that fight smart. Everyone shat on Machida as he pot-shot UDd everyone up to the Silva and Evans fights - and I loved every moment of it. The abandonment of the smart defensive strategy was one of the major factors that caused his demise.

Woodley does what he does best - because he knows it's gonna win him the fight. Stipe chose the best possible gameplan for his fight and made history. Can't blame either.

However, for Stipe this was an exception, for Woodley it's typical. So having to chose between watching Stipe fight and Woodley fight I pick Stipe easily.

The ref could have stopped the HW fight due to exhaustion in the fourth round.

Come on !
woodley vs Maya was so bad.
Stipe did a good job don't be
giphy.gif

Round one of Stipe vs Ngannou was awesome, the rest of the fight brought back memories from Kimbo vs Dada

Why don’t you make your very own thread to tell us about it. I’m intrigued as fuck. I bet you have a truly original take on the thing.

Jesse-Pinkman-jesse-pinkman-36999677-565-318.gif

Calling the fight awful makes you look like an idiot.

I enjoyed Stipe vs Ngannou... They traded, Ngannou rushed, Stipe made him miss badly, we seen takedowns, control, some gnp, besides the gassing im satisfied with the fight... 1st 2 rounds were fast paced with alot of action, and then it started to slow down due to Ngannou gassing and Stipe just controlled him till the end.

Woodley vs. Maia just made me mad, plain and simple. Both fighters were able to fight, not gassed, not touched, but afrait to throw a single punch or make a single move. Neither fighter went out of first gear in that fight, noone wanted to engage in anything other than circling to the center of the cage. It had one slow pace from beginning to to the end, i doubt either of them even got tired in that fight.

Difference between those 2 fights was enormous, and everyone that watched more than 10 fights in his life realizes this.

Last edited:
I enjoyed Stipe vs Ngannou... They traded, Ngannou rushed, Stipe made him miss badly, we seen takedowns, control, some gnp, besides the gassing im satisfied with the fight...

Woodley vs. Maia just made me mad, plain and simple. Both fighters were able to fight, not gassed, not touched, but afrait to throw a single punch or make a single move.

Difference between those 2 fights was huge...

I don't get this at all... Stipe stalled so much it was pathetic just as bad if not worse than woodley since maya was not dead tired

Eh both fights were pretty shitty. I was still rooting for Maia right up until the end though, so I guess I more entertained by that.

Stipe threw more punches then both Woodley & Maia combined, but whatever you say.

Back