Stipe VS Bellator HW Grand Prix Winner

Pem123

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
how well will Stipe does against whoever win Bellator HW Grand Prix.

Rampage already lose, so among the 7 fighter i think Stipe could beat most of them.

Fedor : I think Stipe beat him at this point.
Frank Mir : I think Stipe will beat him the same way JDS beat him
Roy Nelson : Stipe already beat him.
Matt Mitrione : I think Stipe is better everywhere.
King Mo : Dangerous fight for Stipe, can go either way.
Sonnen : I think Stipe is too big for him, but i think he can win.
Bader : probably the toughest fighter for Stipe in this tournament.

I cant care about the Bellator HW grand prix,its kind of a joke to be honest,other than Fedor (his name be praised)

Stipe beats all 8 in 1 night. Only Roy is maybe still top 15 ufc.

I cant care about the Bellator HW grand prix,its kind of a joke to be honest,other than Fedor (his name be praised)

I think its the best decision Bellator has made so far.

Mitroine, Fedor (sadly at this stage of his career) have only a punchers chance.

Stipe would easily beat the rest.

Is this a serious thread

why couldn't it be, the winner of this tournament is Bellator HW champ, if i was making thread about how Rory or Chandler fighting the 155 or 170 champ, no one would questioned the seriousness of the thread.

I think its the best decision Bellator has made so far.

Exactly. I love tournaments. Bellator probably looked at their HW roster, grimaced and said fuck it, let's do it and let nuts like Chael and other never fought at HW fighters sign up. Why not.

The UFC HW division is just as bad as Bellator's. They should do a tournament for #1 contendor or a title shot. Why not?

Chael kills him first round sub boys take down ground and pound all the way to Chinatown HW belt returns to where it belongs and that's the mean streets of West Linn Oregon you heard it here first folks

why couldn't it be, the winner of this tournament is Bellator HW champ, if i was making thread about how Rory or Chandler fighting the 155 or 170 champ, no one would questioned the seriousness of the thread.
Because the Bellator HW tournament roster is full of guys who are old and past their prime or out of their weight class.

The time of tournaments is over. NSAC,USADA and the death of PRIDE killed it.

You lose having more than one fight a night,PEDS to heal up,so that everyone can fight every 2 months,with the two finalists having to fight four times in a 6 month period.

If its not gonna be like that,its not a real tourney. It a wannabe tourney.

God I wish Bellator would stop using grandfathers to promote their product...

Lima and MacDonald for the title and they are the opening act to Sonnen/Rampage...

Also, instead of using the tournament to showcase some up-and-coming heavyweights, they decide to stick 4 205ers in the mix because they used to fight in the UFC

As for your question Miocic kills them all

do you seriously think King Mo and Bader stand a chance in beating Stipe?

Somehow Chael Sonnen has conned his way into beating the entire PrideFC roster in wheelchair matches.

how well will Stipe does against whoever win Bellator HW Grand Prix.

Rampage already lose, so among the 7 fighter i think Stipe could beat most of them.

Fedor : I think Stipe beat him at this point.
Frank Mir : I think Stipe will beat him the same way JDS beat him
Roy Nelson : Stipe already beat him.
Matt Mitrione : I think Stipe is better everywhere.
King Mo : Dangerous fight for Stipe, can go either way.
Sonnen : I think Stipe is too big for him, but i think he can win.
Bader : probably the toughest fighter for Stipe in this tournament.
Dude, Stipe is young compared to the legend guys. How can you compare this? Anyway, HW sux for both UFC and Bellator.

Back