Ngannou's heat up between rounds method

steamboat100

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
4hy2ad.jpg

it appeared francis' corner were attempting to overclock his core temperature to add even more kinetic energy into the his already record breaking punches. do you think this could be revolutionary?

The only thing i know is that it didn't work

Francis needs a better team. He got to where he is based on attributes, but he needs something beyond yes-men to overcome his weaknesses.

4hy2ad.jpg

it appeared francis' corner were attempting to overclock his core temperature to add even more kinetic energy into the his already record breaking punches. do you think this could be revolutionary?
Does that guy have cornrows shaved into his head?

4hy2ad.jpg

Lol
The towels were soaked in icewater....it's supposed to be a better method for evenly cooling the body...more UFC performance institute Xyience no doubt

His corner guys look so unprofessional. None of them look like athletes.

Like who is the fat guy with dreadlocks? It reminds me of some Kimbo Slice shit.

I guess Body Armor is allowed as an in cage sponsorship now...

I guess Body Armor is allowed as an in cage sponsorship now...
+ they don’t give a s*** about Francis, they just put the towel on him for the few $$ they will receive.

For some reason I have the feeling that Francis will not change camp, he seems too loyal to these guys; and his trainer being camouranian like him doesn’t help

Shout out to The UFC Performance center...wait.

Like who is the fat guy with dreadlocks? It reminds me of some Kimbo Slice shit.

A boxing coach and he isn't that bad at it either.

They look unprofessional ? why is that.

Also I know it's 'fun' to shit on the towels they used but those were cold, not sure if it's better then the ice bags but they cover more area.

A boxing coach and he isn't that bad at it either.

They look unprofessional ? why is that.

Also I know it's 'fun' to shit on the towels they used but those were cold, not sure if it's better then the ice bags but they cover more area.
are you stupid? How are those towels cold? There was not a single drip of 'ice water' on it. Those were dry towels given to him in an incompetent corner

are you stupid? How are those towels cold? There was not a single drip of 'ice water' on it. Those were dry towels given to him in an incompetent corner

Yea screw what his corner said.. I'm gonna go with atn and his eye test.

No need to be shaped into a bodybuilder to be a good coach .......And for your info, he is Dewey Cooper, a former Kickboxer and K-1 fighter, something you probably never did and never will.

They couldn’t get bags of ice that said Body Armor so they had to go with towels

UFC Broscience Institute. Brb going against decades of boxing where people used ice, because towels with a sponsor on it makes them more money.

Back