Stipe Miocic vs Cain Velasquez

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
If the fight happens later this year.. who are you betting on?

Betting on Stipe, because Cain is a major unknown right now.

I'm betting on Cain never being healthy or 100% ever again.

Now Stipe because of time and injuries.

Years back Cain mauls him and wins.

Sea level?

FocusedLoathsomeHorseshoebat.gif

I would prefer another fight for Cain first to be honest, the Champ is a serious handful for anyone and his full on activity and confidence and with a chip on his shoulder vs the world/company with his money and promotion.

It's not smart to go from large inactivity and injury straight vs the HW King, ideal I would prefer something like Werdum first get that loss back and then proceed vs Stipe.

When they do meet up hope they are both healthy and ready cause this is possible the best HW fight we had since Fedor vs BigNog/CroCop.

Why would Cain even get this fight? He has one win from 2016, and before that he won a fight in 2013.
I don't understand the 'thing' sherdog has for this fighter...

Well you have to go with Stipe, simply because Cain is such an unknown. Now if Cain comes back and looks like vintage Cain in a tune up fight with Werdum, Overeem, etc. things start to get interesting.

cain vs ngannou and stipe vs werdum .. after they both win they can build up that fight. my money is on stipe to ko cain in 2 rounds

Why would Cain even get this fight? He has one win from 2016, and before that he won a fight in 2013.
I don't understand the 'thing' sherdog has for this fighter...

As long as he's still ranked in the top 5, he's fair game. It's like trying to complete your bingo card.

Cain was getting pieced up by Werdum from the very first round. I'd say stipe by late finish.

If Cain is close to the form he had agaisnt JDS then he should maul Stipe.

Problem is we don't know is there anything left from that Cain. He needs a tune up fight.

Cain for the upset. Would be incredible.

Cain has nothing left to Stipe, he's done. He has to fight someone else to deserve that titleshot but any top 9 beats him nowadays, maybe not Lewis and Hunt due to match up disadvantage, but i'd love to see Cain be feed to Curtis Blaydes or Volkov. Then when he loses people would start to make shit up about injuries, 100% Cain etc

any top 9 beats him nowadays, maybe not Lewis and Hunt due to match up disadvantage, but i'd love to see Cain be feed to Curtis Blaydes or Volkov. Then when he loses people would start to make shit up about injuries, 100% Cain etc

<{cruzshake}>

If Cain is close to the form he had agaisnt JDS then he should maul Stipe.

Problem is we don't know is there anything left from that Cain. He needs a tune up fight.

Werdum rematch. Anyone with half a brain knows what the most probable outcome of this fight is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back