Conor would have lasted the same amount of time as Volkan did against DC

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I actually think with similiar reach to DC Conor may have landed some decent punches with DC's telegraphed defensive movements.

But the result would have been exactly the same. Good job DC.

I actually think with similiar reach to DC Conor may have landed some decent punches with DC's telegraphed defensive movements.

But the result would have been exactly the same. Good job DC.

tenor.gif

<LordRoose> .

This is a bad thread and you are wrong.

The over/under would be set at 1 minute for how fast DC pounds him through the mat.

This has gotta be one of the worst threads i have seen

Conor hits so fucking hard bro. I was speaking to Firas Zahabi and he said Conor has the "touch of death".

Just when I thought you were becoming a decent poster, you post this moronic thread

DC could literally force prison sex onto Conor in the middle of the ring and there's not a thing he could do to stop it.

This would be an interesting question if it were restricted to only boxing.

Could DC outbox Conor?

This would be an interesting question if it were restricted to only boxing.

Could DC outbox Conor?
DC ate Rumble bombs for breakfast, you really think he couldn't walk through Conor's hands?

Some of you guys are really obsessed with Conor.

<{clintugh}>

DC ate Rumble bombs for breakfast, you really think he couldn't walk through Conor's hands?

He ate one big pumch from rumble in the first fight that knocked him down as he was backing up. The other big shots he took from Rumble were head kicks.

I’m just saying it’s an interesting matchup for strictly boxing. DC is only like an inch taller than Conor.

Conor, forever in the minds and butts of all of Sherdog.

Back