Overeem vs Ngannou 2

nah he'd get blitzed and knocked out

id hope he'd fight smarter then the first fight tho

Sad thing is. With skills alone, reem has an 90% chance of winning vs any heavyweight. But hia chin makes his possibility of losing a 95% chance

Overeem of today? Unlikely!
Ecoreem? Yes cardio
Ubereem? Would finish Francis

Run away from Ngannou for the first round and your chances to win quadruple. Still not sure what overeem was thinking in his fight.

Certainly after watching the Stipe fight I think he has a lot more potential to win a rematch.

I suspect Reem bought into the hype himelsef and thought Ngannou needed to be confronted early.

I don't need to see The Reem get ko'd again. Big Ben vs Ngannou sounds quirky and I like it.

Certainly after watching the Stipe fight I think he has a lot more potential to win a rematch.

I suspect Reem bought into the hype himelsef and thought Ngannou needed to be confronted early.

this is what i thought also.

the way he fought Ngannou was totally different than anyone else. he came right at him and he didn't use any kicks. instead of circling like he usually does, run the clock a bit, and try to setup a counter by either confusing them with his footwork and distance changes, or make them over commit and catch them on the outside.

Overeem by submission because he won European Abu Dhabi trials 15 years ago that Rogan has to mention in every fight.

this is what i thought also.

the way he fought Ngannou was totally different than anyone else. he came right at him and he didn't use any kicks. instead of circling like he usually does, run the clock a bit, and try to setup a counter by either confusing them with his footwork and distance changes, or make them over commit and catch them on the outside.

He probably feared losing a fight like Stipe where he got chased down and gradually broken down. I mean I wouldn't say its certain to go differently second time around as Reems chin is still dodgy but he certainly does have a chance.

Perhaps reminds us again that whilst early KO's get the hype they are not the best judgements of skill a lot of the time.

Back